šŸ° Killhare ā€“ 5* Dark/Purple from Springvale

Just glad sheā€™s back to 300% damage

3 Likes

Should do. I run Jack Oā€™Hare on my autofarm team and have recently added JF to the team, and heā€™s protected against his debuff and gets defence up instead.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation!

1 Like

Killhare and Ursena flanking a costumed Viv. Thatā€™s some damage.

2 Likes

Here are matches of Killhare with Grazul and Aeron. I donā€™t have JF. JF would be a better combo, but Grazul and Aeron can be set up quicker. She is a great attacker.

Killhare with Grazul

Killhare with Aeron

3 Likes

Killhare and JF are an awesome duo! Yes, there is a little timing involved; however, when you are using the two on offense it is simply done. Especially with JFā€™s fast mana. This combination improves JFā€™s worth.

1 Like

Am I missing something?

She hits all for 300% thatā€™s like current HOM but hits 5 targets, is that not the hardest overall aoe in the game?

Why arenā€™t ppl more infused about her? yes I know she gives her team mates a debuff, but in offence easily worked around

5 Likes

Even if she isnā€™t as strong as Ursena in most cases, that is a very high bar. I think Ursena is among the top three heroes in the game. Killhare is still very strong, and maybe sheā€™ll help people feel a little better about JF.

2 Likes

At first I thought her name was Killahareā€¦ Like Killer Hair? Get it? Kiā€¦ Ok I will be quiet now.

Isnā€™t she essentially Lola Bunny from Space Jam? Her dialogue also made her personality sounded like her. Does that make Jack Oā€™ Hare Bugs Bunny? But Jack seemed a bit too proper in his lines where he seemed more like a well-educated elder as opposed to the mischievous Bugs. So where do the two chickens fit in? Other than the Chicken / Egg talk?

1 Like

3 Likes

She is easily stalled if characters like zeline fires first. She doesnā€™t hit that hard at that point and gives everyone a debuff. High risk high reward but fun to use if you have the right support characters like Jean or grazul

Reeeally wanna try her im my yellow/purple team. gazzele, seshat, kgb, norns and her

I got her with an eht! And I pulled JF too, so not bad for a c2p like myself. Now I have to decide between her and Poseidon for my fighter emblems. First world problemsā€¦

1 Like

Possible talent paths + full levelled epic troops combinations.

9 Likes

Maybe is was asked already, please redirect me to the answer if so.
She gives to all allies an undispellable debuff def down, but it could be prevented with Grazul for example. How about applying def up (e.g. Magni) or change it (e.g. JF)?

1 Like

@ZAMBAL

Not sure about classic Def buff like Kiril or Magni. Iā€™m guessing that they wonā€™t overwrite

No they wonā€™t override it.
The debuff is like Alice, her debuff canā€™t replaced by a buff.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still not seeing it, zeline can do that to any hero, sheā€™d be used in a stack more than likely including either rigs or kunchā€¦

Just looking at her, Iā€™m amazed so many are saying sheā€™s mediocre 5 x 300% hit is basically like firing a caedmon at every enemy, whilst not instantly deadly, thereā€™s many occasions Iā€™ve reduced multiple heroā€™s to low health but have to choose who to snipe

Just wondered if those who used her in beta, had some reasoning to instantly down playing her?

2 Likes

One of the few darks weā€™ve seen in past couple years that doesnt directly negate yellow in some way

I donā€™t think sheā€™s bad or terrible

I just think in comparison to ursena, ursena is the better hero on both sides of the board

Most darks have some kind of utility with them as well and not just plain direct damage

Even sartana has utility when it comes to sniping fighter heroes

Standalone KH is solid.

But once doin comparisons she falls short of other purples not named obakan and quintus but we gotta keep in mind a hero that falls short in purple would probly be considered beastly in red or yellow or even green

6 Likes

Especially with multiple lvl 23 mana troops