Killed heroes in war count for Wanted: Hero mission chests

I don’t recall that ever being the case.

Perhaps it was that way at some point early on before I started playing in July 2018, though I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything that has said that was the case.

4 Likes

I have not started at that time… On a second thought, it seems that it only add 1 kill count :thinking:… Maybe it was the elemental chest afterall :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I totally agree, i dislike raids. The most annoying feature of an otherwise great game.
Wolf9

2 Likes

I like the idea of filling the hero chest from war, and it would be nice if the heroes I’ve battled in Season 2 so far, would count as well! If anything, have strictly a “War Hero” chest that caps at like 60 or 120…2-3 wars and -BOOM!- with the loot possibility being strictly mats, emblems, tokens, trainers, flasks, and gems!

psst! Hey SG…please consider it? :wink:

2 Likes

Since the box says “hero box” and not raid box shouldn’t kills from alliance wars also count towards the hero box? The tournament kills count for it. Why not alliance wars too?

1 Like

Duplicate @zephyr1

You can cast your vote in that thread. Hopefully it will have enough vote to change the dev’s mind :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I was going to post this same suggestion, compketely agree AW enemies need to count for hero chest

1 Like

Please include the option of filling the hero chest with heroes defeated in alliance wars.

Personally, I don’t think this is a good idea. It will only force players to go rogue and deviate from alliance strategies. For example, someone who is tasked with breaking the tank or doing cleanups will not get to kill enough heroes, on the other hand someone with strong teams might just want to attack easier teams just to fill hero chest. It will totally disrupt the concept of teamwork and will result in personal ambitions. The way wars are designed now there is only two loot tiers - victory or defeat. So individual scores does not matter at all as long as the alliance wins and thus allows for one-shotters, breakers and cleaners without any chance of reduced loot. That’s just my two cents. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed. Wars are won as a team… not by individuals going rogue and killing anyone and everyone just to fill a chest…

And the war chest loot is generally better than the monster chest loot.

4 Likes

Another problem is you can attack teams with almost dead heroes. Should you get credit if the hero is already damaged?

I share your sentiments … Nobody ends up happy at the end of the raid chest fill… You most probably going to end up with same amount of food (from raid chest) you’ve spent skipping tougher enemies. You also leave the poor defending teams much poorer.

I disagree… my war chests outputs have been… blegh!

count dead enemies in war to the chest

Terrible idea, war is the best set up thing in game that involves true teamwork of all members together. Due to peoples teams being at different areas at different times, this puts way to much pressure on newer players. Sorry this is a terrible idea.

new players will get an incentive to play harder, which will bring new competitive elements and interest to the war

imho, 6 flags + tournaments should be enough to fill two of thoses chests a day. No need to count the war teams as well.

Further, I would agree to @DoctorStrange , this could make some alliance member timing there war hits with their chests and not with the needs of the alliance.

6 Likes

many players ignore raids and tournaments. my proposal will help them open chests through war

Your proposal will have them pissed off everytime they bounce. People who dont wanna raid or do other things are considered casual gamers. They only care about themselves usually so finding like minded players would be your first step in getting what you want. Taking a team aspect and turning it into a personal goal would ruin most early allainces with the I carried you guys, I always get my kills you guys keep.failing, blah blah…you have no idea what you are asking for.