Killed heroes in war count for Wanted: Hero mission chests

Subject
[Stub] Killed heroes in war count for Wanted: Hero mission chests.

Just like red monsters and red heroes count for Wanted Fire mission chests.

Oh, they don’t count them?
So uncool.

1 Like

The two responses here confuses me. Do they count or no? I know they didn’t count before, but I haven’t raided since coming down with walking pneumonia, and without paying attention I’m at 10/40

Problem is I don’t recall what it was before the war started, know that I killed 2 full health teams, and don’t recall if any of the weakened teams had anyone full health or not.

Being sick is a pain…

1 Like

I don’t take part in AW, so i don’t really know if they counted before or now.

Thats why i asked.

so sorry to hear that hope that you are feeling better…:wilted_flower::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Confirming the AW kills do not count (and have not at any point since AW started) towards wanted heroes chests like @Gryphonknight says and would like to see that happening.

That would likely incentivize players to participate in AW more.

1 Like

I agree they should count toward hero war chest count. Heroes are heroes , whether they are killed in raids or alliance wars.

3 Likes

Pretty dumb that they dont.

You do kill heros in alliance wars with a bigger challenge than raids. So would love to see the logic behind not counting them

Not to mention only 6 war flags and 6 raid flags at most can be held at once. Still only 1.5 chests worth of flags at a time so not like it’s that much of a leg up over current system and wouldn’t effect cup scores.

Given that the chest arena is based on raids and not wars but still don’t think that should be enough reason not to count em

Awhile back someone even suggested a separate heros chest for wars, instead we got a separate war chest for victories/defeats(which I’m very thankful was implemented, little dumb founded as to why we didnt have it at time of War release to general public, but still thankful)

Either count war hero kills towards raid chest or give us a separate war hero kill chest. Seems like the only 2 viable options to me

Whole alliance kills 1 titan, but we still have individual titan chests. This type of implementation would fall under the same layout. Of course we dont have 1 titan chest for a whole alliance because titan loot is already much better per victory than war loot per victory. War chest for whole alliance was to help make up for that, but 1 chest a month is pretty stengy

Absolutely logical

2 Likes

At a 70% raid success rate, and 2 wars per week, this would increase chest completion by about 1 chest per week. It’s hardly game breaking. So yeah. How about it SGG? There’s really very little downside.

2 Likes

Why don’t war kills count towards Wanted chests for killing the other side’s heroes? I mean, I killed them. They even had war boosts on their side, making it an arguably harder kill.

I think heroes killed in war should count toward your Wanted chest kill count for heroes.

I agree. Its already difficult to kill in raids anyway with all the new hero’s coming out monthly…why not let it count toward wanted hero chest its not like its cups we are asking for just makes it easier to fill hero chest.

1 Like

Agreed
20 charachters

Why? You are already getting a loot from the war and the new war chest is added too.
And yeah, we need to raid more times to fill our hero chest as we can’t expect to win all our raids.

If you find it difficult to kill the enemy heroes, then spend some time reading about them and what your own team/heroes can counter with, for example dispelling, healing and so on. And also remember that the order that you are firing of your heroes also has a big effect on the end result of your attack.
For example:
Boldtusk - Gormek - Marjana = high damage
Marjana - Gormek - Boldtusk = low damage

1 Like

Its not that I find it harder to kill hero’s its my work schedule that comes into play…I find it difficult sometimes to fill the hero chest a lot because of working…I like things the way they are I just thought it would be a good idea. That’s all but for discussion sake let’s say the devs do make the hero’s killed in war count toward the hero chest…it frees up time for farming the different levels or getting new hero’s leveled or saving raid flasks for no particular reason other than hoarding them…I already know about color stacking to beat difficult cup holders I’m a cup dropper simply because I find it easier to do the revenges than to fight the upper echelons just yet…my hero’s aren’t fully leveled yet but will be oh say in the next couple of years the way the loot scheme works because like I said I work a lot so don’t find the time like I did when I was unemployed…anyway thank you for responding…

1 Like

Thank you SGG sooooo much for making the tournament kills count towards the Wanted:Heroes mission. Please consider counting heroes killed in Allance War as well. Also, any heroes who are killed in accidents or who die of natural causes. Raiding is the most frustrating, least enjoyable phase of this game and the less I have to do it, the better.

1 Like

I have been wondering why AW kills don’t count towards the chest. I’m all for your suggestion.

3 Likes

I’m surprised this never occurred to me, but it makes so much sense!

4 Likes

:laughing:

This made me lol, thanks! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think last year, war kill was still counted in chest but then they change it and it no longer counted.

Can somebody confirm this? My memory could be wrong…

Anyway, do war kill contribute on elemental chest? Maybe this is what I saw…

1 Like

My memory says no. It never counted. But by that time I fought with unleveled 2* aswell so I was pretty noob back then…

3 Likes