Kicked out of titan battle

I had like 30 seconds left on a titan hit. And the game just completely logged out. I got a zero for a score and now have to wait 4 hours for another try. And it was going to be a big score. How does this happen. I should at least get a flask for this and the items I lost using for the battle. Please reply.

This has happened to me when I took an update of some of my apps (apps were not related to e&p). In my case, it was a phone issue, not an e&p issue.

Could this have potentially happened to you as well?

na bro…everything was fine…its just completely logged out and i went back in right away and it showed i got a zero

In a message dated 3/18/2019 11:02:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com writes:

Rushfan1974
March 19
This has happened to me when I took an update of some of my apps (apps were not related to e&p). In my case, it was a phone issue, not an e&p issue.

Could this have potentially happened to you as well?

Happened to me as well, I had my updates set to auto…changed settings so I can control when updates occur…….have lost service and been disconnected too, but since we upgraded to better wifi it hasn’t happened again.

While in the middle of a titan attack, my screen went black and I was kicked out. Had to get back on and now it shows 0.

The picture.

Happened to me just now.

Has anyone gotten a rey from Devs about this? It’s an ongoing issue and feel it should be addressed!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.