Khufu missing special

Hi :slight_smile:
I’ve figured out why Khufu is missing visual special!
When team is under Hanitra dodge, if any hero dogodged the attack, than Khufu is going to missing the visual special!!!
If the team didn’t make any dodge, Khufu special will be visible!!!
Take a look at the vid.

1 Like

Thanks have passed it on …

Hmmn Is it just Hanitra dodge or is it dogde in gerenal fox chick ©kadalin and anyone else with dogde special …? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s actually if he misses in general. He has been blind before and missed a few heroes on the right and the one’s on the left took damage but the one’s on the right did not, but they still took the sand damage…

2 Likes

For sad i dont have C.Kadilen so I cannot test that :confused:

1 Like

Did the same yesterday to me after the cute S5 cat special went off. So it’s all dodges I think

1 Like

Thank you for the reports! We are currently investigating this issue and hope to get it resolved as soon as possible.

3 Likes

@ElleBlack90 Im curious , are you going to give me some reward (like 5* limit break aether) for finding and giving you the bug In your game ???

Staff have responded and looking into it please be patient no need be rude about it

2 Likes

Hmm im patient, till now 4days , you must be busy, if you cannot answer some stupid question that I asked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Key board warrior huh. Lol Be nice to people. This is a forum to help. The mods do not get paid. This is not their job.

2 Likes

I agree with you!!! And I dont need any gifts ! my point is that they are disrespectful and dont have time to answer!

I passed it on to staff … Staff have replied they are looking into it. I really cant do anything else about it …
Being it friday you probably have to wait another 2 days for a response on what is going on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Being its a visual bug only they prob got on the list of of things to sort and maybe not be a top priority … (this is pure speculation on my part)

As a prize you did put earlier could maybe get this im not 100% sure how it works … But dont hold yah breath :wink:

2 Likes

I appreciate your time to response , again I can say dont wanna gifts, only respect is enough:) have a nice day

1 Like

After 13 day’s still no answer, you are awesome!!!

Ignore,ignore ignore……. Thanks