Khufu, Goseck, Viscaro, Alfike... just what did Small Giant think?

So i have an idea. Just make a hero, as such:
Very Fast special:
-1500% damage to all + bonus 100% damage for each tile on board
-Cast a fiend to every enemy which absorbs 200% heal plus does a 2000% damage plus clears all mana of heroes for 6 turns plus steals whatever is left.
-do cascading burn damage for up to 2575 HP, depending of how many tiles are on the board.
-reduce defense by 1000
-bypass minions and everything else
-order a pizza for the happy whale by using opponents Googlepay without authentication.

Thanks.

11 Likes

Khufu, Goseck, Viscaro, Alfike… just what did Small Giant think?

10 Likes

Twenty characters of the crying emoji :joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

*Maybe a few more just for effect…

Wait what, Viscaro? Didn’t know he was this powerful

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No, SG will never do this. They may have bidding option/button to win the match by paying …USD/match haha

I think it is in reference to the big beefy fiend.

1 Like

First off, I agree. The power creep has turned into power leap. That being said, accept your tier in the game, and it’ll be a more enjoyable experience. If you’re not pouring money into it, don’t expect to keep pace with those who are. Now, the flip side. You need to “learn how to play” and “git gud”. I think that covers all the angles. Oh wait. No nerfs, because another better one is due in a couple months…

2 Likes

Please balance it to make a fair play.

2 Likes

And to think that they destroyed Telly and Vella, who compared to these are like newborns.

8 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I offer you the person who’s sad that the forum isn’t fun, witty and informative anymore.

Their vocabulary consists of:

1. The verb “cry:” 90%
  2. Various insults: 9%
  3. Basic words to connect 1 and 2: 1%

Clearly, we can count on them to restore the forum to its former glory. What a unique bundle of laughs, cleverness and helpful resources. :roll_eyes:

They do have a point though, can we please calm down with the nerf threads? Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Just balance the game. Whats the point of me having so much hard earned heroes from 2017-2021 when Khufu can burn them up in one go? Richard fir example with a 20 def troop and 20 def talent is just does not stand?

4 Likes

Yes, I agree that the game is wildly unbalanced, but I believe nerfs should be the absolute last resort, for a variety of reasons.

The issue is that heroes are released too fast and too often, and that the power creep is out of control.

Coupled with the literal absence of QA, a way too short - and sometimes entirely bypassed - beta cycle, it results in ridiculously strong heroes released without much thought put into them.

They shouldn’t be released, but they are, and when it’s done it should be it. But SGG essentially uses the first few months after release as the real QA and beta, hence the constant “balance updates.”

For the record, I don’t believe it’s some sort of nefarious bait and switch scheme. It’s simply incompetence.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Would you be so kind, as to remind us how Napoleon’s story ended? No? Not exactly the raw model to follow, though, isn’t it? Beside, I somewhat doubt he was talking videogames…

I believe he went mono at Waterloo and got a bad board.

13 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about having the same thoughts as a power hungry, megalomaniac tyrant. :sob: Napoléon was one of the worst human beings to ever walk the earth, but I guess he did make some good points from time to time.

He played the board terribly too, which didn’t help his cause and helped everyone else’s.

So what did sgg think? The game is following the path, by their design, over time. Call it inevitable. Following power from S1 to S5 you have:

Marjana - 755
Mitsuko - 775
Tyr - 786
Elizabeth - 807
Khufu - 833

Incremental upgrades that over time create a great disparity when comparing top to bottom.

With the benefit of hindsight, maybe S2 didn’t need to be so much better than S1. But that’s all in the rearview mirror at this point, Iacta alea est.

Well, I’ve also seen versions of the quote attributed to Robert Hanlon (it’s his Razor, apparently), Robert Heinlein, who you probably don’t want to be compared to either, and Albert Einstein. Alternately, we can start referring to Nico’s Razor.

2 Likes