🌑 Khonshu – Season 5 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve only got one s5 5* so far, and he’s it. He’s gorgeous. Only trouble is I was set on giving tabards to Viscaro followed by Rayne. A rethink may be in order. In the meanwhile I shall just gaze on him admiringly whenever I open my roster, because - my word, what a design.

2 Likes

Welp…I’m done. Got myself an MCU character and Telly’s bestie. Also got a tabard before this. Lu Bu takes a backseat now.

/so happyyyy/

6 Likes

LOL

13 Likes

Nice pulls…congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

when you make this summon, the Barbarian God is beside you. congrats! :smile:

1 Like

I got Diaochan and I gave her my Tabards because she slotted in so well on Mr. Pengi’s team. I don’t feel bad about that at all. I also got Guan Yu.

This Summons, I got Khonshu, Sobek and Sylvaria. I am going to put Guan Yu on the back burner once he gets to 3/70 so that I can focus on Sylvaria because she will also play incredibly well with my Mr. Pengi, Diaochan, Boldtusk (limit broken and fully emblemed) and Anastasia (limit broken and fully emblemed) who I may be replacing with the Devana that I am currently taking up to max level.

The Guinevere that I emblemed a couple of months back is going to have a reset emblem used on her so that Sobek may inherit the world!

1 Like

I have been sitting on over a thousand Barbarian emblems and was about to use them on the Lu Bu that I got last month who I had just started leveling.

Lu Bu immediately got thrown to the back burner once I got Khonshu!

1 Like

Alright, I have all the materials to fully ascend and limit break. Does he replace my LB maxed Alfrike on my defense team?

You gotta do what’s best for your roster but I gotta say this. Guan Yu is absolutely nasty. I would level him over Silvaria 100X over.

6 Likes

For me doesn t replace alfrike but i ll limit break him anyway if you have the materials, offensevely he Is insane if you are lucky with 9 tiles he fires two times

good luck getting khonshu. :grin:

A lot of people probably won’t agree, but I personally think that if you have Xnol then a Lu Bu special at 9 tiles does a lot more than an equivalent Khonshu 1/2 specials at 9 tiles. At least vs teams with buffers.

3 Likes

1 Like

Xnolphod broke the game every fight against him is a guess lol i avoid him because i don’t have him lol i love strategic play not guessing if i will have tile when i start lol

Do you have any telescope or food for me :joy:

1 Like

sure, only i need is your money :rofl:
joke, you can have them free :slight_smile:

I have applied the balance changes to the OP.

Just pulled this beauty and I’m happy as heck. Used to use Freya on defense but switched to Dr. Moreau and saw a notable improvement. Do you think this hero would work even better than the Dr. on Defense?

What does the rest of your defense look like? Are you planning to tank konshu?

I have him but have used him minimally. I will level him at some point. For me personally, having hit 3 (minimum hit 2) at fast speed with blind is awesome. I would personally use moreau on defense but that may change based on the rest of your defense team.

1 Like