Khiona seems OP

Is it just me or is khiona an all around game changer in every category? 98% attack boost on the third turn is crazy and she attacks. And self heals all purples 4% per turn is almost better then red hood because it can’t be killed or dispelled.

1 Like

Not really that OP. The Attack boost is only for 3 Heros and is going only over 45% when they get hit. And only lasting for 3 Turns. She is good Hero, but Not OP.

Edit: and healing ist only 24%. Not even immediatly. I would still prefer Boldtusk.

1 Like

She is like an Ares with out the crit. That attacks instead of heals… But still heals a little…

1 Like

I suspect the attack increase may be nerfed a little bit eventually. In teams of fully ascended legendary heroes she may be a tad overpowered but not to the extent Guinevere is

2 Likes

I agree with you however guinevere is only. OP for raid defence. I could see khiona used in all aspects.

1 Like

Having played with her extensively in beta she’s not OP. She’s solid. But her mana speed is average, the attack damage % is only ok and the attack buff (only hitting 3 of 5 anyways) never really seems to get that nuts (meaning I’ve never seen someone get to 105% in my playing.

I’d be happy if I had her, but not OP.

3 Likes

What happens if she gets hit by Zeline after her ability goes off? Does it over right her buff or cause the next increased level of the buff to over right Zeline?
I spent 140 dollars for 10000 gems no Hotm but I did get a second Sartana who could also be useful on defence with my Delilah tank…

1 Like

If her attack boost interacts with spirit link the same way Brienne’s does, then Khiona + Wilbur might be pretty OP against AOE opponents.

3 Likes

It’s a 5 star Brienne that only affects 3 people instead of all 5, and she does single target damage. At 4% she heals 53 per turn. She’s hardly overpowered. She will be a serviceable 5 star purple, and replace Boldtusk on titans except for Greens. Her interactions with next month hotm or Wilber could be fun, but that’s all dispellable. And no I don’t have her. Probably won’t even try.

2 Likes

I try get Khiona but I got Sartana. I wonder, How’s Khiona compare with sartana?

1 Like

I tested it out in one of the province levels, i triggered her special immediately after setting off spirit link. When any of the three effected targets were attacked, all three of their attacks increased

6 Likes

Then she’s coded like Brienne. Which means her buff will not stack with Boldtusk or Kiril type buffs. They will overwrite her. Same category.

2 Likes

There’s no need to stack her with Boldtusk/Kiril. Wilbur + Khiona + Wu Kong + a shot from an AOE enemy like Quintus = +330% damage boost (effective +192% if you account for GS misses). It’s impractical to expect to get a combo like that on defense, of course, but it’s doable on offense with good timing.

1 Like

Honestly, after playing with her a lot in beta I think she’s a little on the weak side for a HotM. This new healing elemental link is really nice, but the attack buff only lasting for 3 turns makes it pretty hard to use well. Lastly and most importantly, she just doesn’t hit that hard for an average mana hero. She’s next in line for my tabards since I missed Hel, but I’d like to see a slight buff to either her direct damage or attack buff duration.

7 Likes

I got 2 Khiona, can you advice what is she best for. Thanks

1 Like

Raid attacks, events and yellow titans.

4 Likes

Am I missing something? Her attack buff cap at 85%. She alone wont reach 98% or 105%.

Edit : she will gain add buff per hit, not per turn. Forgive my stupidity. Definitely need to hunt wilbur for maximum effect.

2 Likes

Which heroes she works well with?

I’d say she works well with snipers and high tile dmg heroes.

2 Likes

Since her special doesn’t buff specials and only tile damage I would say she would work well with high tile damage heroes.