Khiona (Dark/Purple) - HOTM in September

You can report it ingame on support button, but you can also at first start use the search function here on the board. I am sure your bug is mentioned before, because its a little game and there are not much possibilties for new bug. Only if theres a new version out.

1 Like

SARTANA first. Rated BAAA by Anchor of 7dd. KHIONA rated ABBB. Better against Tiitans but second on offense, defense and overall. Together you will have the makings of a dominant purple stack. I have a fully maxed Lianna and Alasie just waiting for Khionas attack boost fir times when Boldtusk nit useable.

Can Khiona be used as a tank?

Iā€™d say she could be used as a tank, especially with AoE damagers or splashers on flanks, I guess even Elkanen, Kadilen or G.Kong could be intimidating with her attack bonus.

This may be a really stupid question Talakas1 but, how can you ā€œfarm for a high amount of gemsā€?

I might be wrong, but I think that in the same situation if you get hit by a special that hits multiple targets the attack bonus increase is multiplied by the number of targets: hit by elena ā†’ khiona neighbours gets further 100% attacks bonus

Some gems I bought by money and other where farned over months.

Sheā€™s the most mediocre HOTM so farā€¦just sayin.

Whyā€™s that? 20 cheers

I read a few replies indicating that your chance will increase over more pulls. This is not accurate. Each pull is for a single chance of getting a hero. It does not have a cumulative benefit. So if it is your 1st pull or you 20th, the chances are the same.

3 Likes

IĀ“ll beat that.
one elemental summon in the morning, there she was.
then, in the afternoon, after a regular monster chest, got an Epic Hero Tokenā€¦ and then she was AGAIN!!!

congrats on yours anyway, great hero!

1 Like

You are correct in the sense that each roll will have the same odds. So your chance of receiving the HOTM is always the same on each individual roll. However, the more times you roll, the better your chances that at least one of the rolls was successful. For example:

Say you get Khiona only if you roll double 6ā€™s using two 6-sided dice (2.7% chance). If I only give you 1 roll, then those are the odds that you will win and receive Khiona. Now say that I give myself 1,000 rolls. I will almost certainly get double six at least once in those 1,000 rolls. From that, you can see that my odds of receiving her are much greater than 2.7% while the odds of any individual roll succeeding has remained constant.

More rolls increases your odds of being successful at least once. Each individual roll always has the same odds. These are not contradicting statements and both are equally true. :smiley:

2 Likes

is she worth to take her all the way up to 4/80?
That is my only purple 5* so far, not sure if I should wait or give her a go

1 Like

She is defiantly worth to get to 70. Then you decide.

2 Likes

Pfff. Pulled her but wanted Alby or Ares or Tarkan

In general i am not going to spent anymore money and this is the only recommendation I can provide. The dev did what ever they can to increase the profit and according to current news they achieved there target. I have tried to many times and got disappointed all the time. Frustration and anger has started to take me when ever I see the summon heroes. I would love Alberich and Ares but I have accepted my faith of losing each summon to a useless 3 star hero. Therefore I donā€™t even summon anymore and most likely I wilmalso stop the game.

5 Likes

I do think something is fishy with their RNG. I believe there may be windows where you canā€™t pull the HotM.

It took a lot to get Tarlak but if anyone wants to calculate the chance of not pulling at least 1 Khiona feel free. These numbers are estimates but they are as close to the real numbers as I can remember.

195-ish Atlantis pulls
55-ish Elemental pulls
33 epic hero summons from tokens

1 Like

The deal is, regardless of cumulative probability ever draw has a 1.3% chance to pull HOTM. You have been beat by the odds it seems.

3 Likes

Have gotten 3 Khionasā€™ but none of the other desirables. AndKhionas finally gives me an offensive purple who works well with Luana, Alasie, and Greg to nention 3. So while I shall continue to complain, I shall do so more softly.

1 Like

Yep itā€™s a big rip off. Spending all this money to get rubbish!