Khiona (Dark/Purple) - HOTM in September

I farmed my ■■■ of to get a high amount of gems. Then I bought additional gems in the past waiting for a hero I would like to have. 28x and absolute no 5* hero :-(??? Is that normal. Now I know that I absolut do not have luck. No monthly, no pirate 5* and no standard 5*. I do understand that you cannot have everything but +25 summons and nothing :pensive::cry: WTF?!

2 Likes

I will just say this month was very lucky for me. I did pull 2 Drakes last month but before that I hadn’t pulled any since Natalya. I pulled her my first month playing and didn’t even know what an HOTM was…

1 Like

For 28 pulls, you had about a 34% chance of getting no 5* AND no HOTM.

In that sense, you WERE unlucky. I welcome you into my 0 5* club of a decent number of summons. :sob:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am in the club as well. I have been lucky a couple times to break the bad streaks but the bad streaks come more often.

Well, I have to accept my faith and Stopp to try.

and that is your right. The nice part of this game is that you don’t have to spend unless you are worried about a virtual leaderboard. I am not and just have fun and doing the best with what I have instead of trying to have everything. Even having everything doesn’t mean you will win, it all depends on how you use everything you have…

4 Likes

I have a question regarding khiona ability.
If I’m using a health share hero like Wilbur and khiona buff is also active. Will everyone with khiona buff trigger because they all took damage?

Alternatively if Wilbur is again active and I have Athena and her buff is on 3 hero’s and I hit one hero will everyone with her ability trigger Athena’s def debuff.

attack will increase for all 3 with wilbur and khiona’s special activated if anyone is attacked.

Thought I had video of it for proof, but not at the moment.

Not sure about athena. Don’t have her.

This question is probably a bit more specific.
I use Wilbur during an event when one of the hero’s has elemental barrier (reflect). I hit another elemental hero with the reflect element Will the damage reflect back becuase one of the hero’s took elemental damage Or is he shared damage neutral and not elemental specific.

That’s great that makes aegir the new hotm even better with khiona.

They’re both dispellable though. Zeline is fast and can fire quickly to neutralize both.

Some video evidence

Ignore the fact I’m checking alasie. I had a brain fart lol.

The problem with pairing wilbur/aegir with khiona is you are missing on the increase damage on special since wilbur special does not deal damage.
put sartana and alasie besides khiona and their special deals 650% damage

4 Likes

@Rubens Please see here:

About the Foreign Languages category

Alberich was the Hero of the Month for October 2017. I don’t know what you mean about banning.

It’s all pure luck I pulled 6 Aliases with 3 tokens and a 10 pull, I got Gravemaker with one 10 pull, I got Greg with 4 epic tokens, I got 4 Drakes with a 30 pull on Atlantis and a Tarlak, I got Khoina with one 10 pull so I’ve got at least 1 HOTM every month I’ve played game so far and 30 pulls are the most I did

1 Like

30 pull is still alot of money…

4 Likes

Hallo zusammen ich habe Khiona 4x

1 Like

Which heroes are on your wings? Alberich left and Alasie right? Then I would place her at the right side of Delilah, buffing Alasie her damage.

2 Likes

Thanks thats exactly what i thought.

1 Like

How to report a bug ???