Khiona (Dark/Purple) - HOTM in September

This question is probably a bit more specific.
I use Wilbur during an event when one of the hero’s has elemental barrier (reflect). I hit another elemental hero with the reflect element Will the damage reflect back becuase one of the hero’s took elemental damage Or is he shared damage neutral and not elemental specific.

That’s great that makes aegir the new hotm even better with khiona.

They’re both dispellable though. Zeline is fast and can fire quickly to neutralize both.

Some video evidence

Ignore the fact I’m checking alasie. I had a brain fart lol.

The problem with pairing wilbur/aegir with khiona is you are missing on the increase damage on special since wilbur special does not deal damage.
put sartana and alasie besides khiona and their special deals 650% damage

4 Likes

@Rubens Please see here:

About the Foreign Languages category

Alberich was the Hero of the Month for October 2017. I don’t know what you mean about banning.

It’s all pure luck I pulled 6 Aliases with 3 tokens and a 10 pull, I got Gravemaker with one 10 pull, I got Greg with 4 epic tokens, I got 4 Drakes with a 30 pull on Atlantis and a Tarlak, I got Khoina with one 10 pull so I’ve got at least 1 HOTM every month I’ve played game so far and 30 pulls are the most I did

1 Like

30 pull is still alot of money…

4 Likes

Hallo zusammen ich habe Khiona 4x

1 Like

Which heroes are on your wings? Alberich left and Alasie right? Then I would place her at the right side of Delilah, buffing Alasie her damage.

2 Likes

Thanks thats exactly what i thought.

1 Like

How to report a bug ???

You can report it ingame on support button, but you can also at first start use the search function here on the board. I am sure your bug is mentioned before, because its a little game and there are not much possibilties for new bug. Only if theres a new version out.

1 Like

SARTANA first. Rated BAAA by Anchor of 7dd. KHIONA rated ABBB. Better against Tiitans but second on offense, defense and overall. Together you will have the makings of a dominant purple stack. I have a fully maxed Lianna and Alasie just waiting for Khionas attack boost fir times when Boldtusk nit useable.

Can Khiona be used as a tank?

I’d say she could be used as a tank, especially with AoE damagers or splashers on flanks, I guess even Elkanen, Kadilen or G.Kong could be intimidating with her attack bonus.

This may be a really stupid question Talakas1 but, how can you “farm for a high amount of gems”?

I might be wrong, but I think that in the same situation if you get hit by a special that hits multiple targets the attack bonus increase is multiplied by the number of targets: hit by elena → khiona neighbours gets further 100% attacks bonus

Some gems I bought by money and other where farned over months.

She’s the most mediocre HOTM so far…just sayin.