🌑 Khepri – Season 5 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thanks for your input @Marie1 and @Luna !

I think I’ll stay on the attack path for him and continue waiting for a def purple hero (lucky me just pulled Arfanias too, who also isn’t suited for a def role).

1 Like

So about that buff doubling the scarab explosion damage. Pretty significant buff I’d argue. potentially 1800 damage to the center hero, 1200 to sides and 600 to flanks. Total of 3600 and all of that without counting the initial damage and reduce mana speed passive.

3 Likes

its a monster now!!!

3 Likes

Absolutely. Just waiting for him to pop up all over the top 100 defenses.

1 Like

Wow this is insane! He was so far down my ascension queue but now I have some difficult decisions to make lol.

3 Likes

It’s still not a realistic scenario because there are still the glaring restrictions for those fiends. The fact that they don’t explode prematurely when the target dies makes him quite technical to use.
And he is so slow to explode the bombs that 300 damage for 3 delayed turns on top of average speed was not worth the hassle before. 600 damage is imo just right for him.
But he can absolutely destroy stall teams so much more easier now which is much appreciated

2 Likes

I have adjusted the OP with the June balance updates.

5 Likes

I pulled Khepri on my free saved up coins last event. Got him at 3-70 and just waiting on a couple more tabards to take him all the way up. I have to say I really like him, even at 3-70 his scarab bombs really hurt the other team.

If you have Hannah you have a great setup to protect Khepri’s fiends. Individually their fiends are easy enough to remove with a healer, but collectively… watch out. Fire Hannah first followed by Khepri, likely to happen anyway due to mana speed, and watch the enemies teams suffer. That is my slightly tipsy theory anyway…I don’t have Hannah :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Same can be said to Lu Bu whose fiends can absorb more healing. But LB is slow

This is a great idea. Very interesting synergy you came up with.

1 Like

This guy is devastating. As more get him I predict we’ll see a lot of him on defenses soon!

1 Like

Did atk emblem nodes increase his fiend damage?

Sorry if this has been answered but does Sobek slice through Gazelle dance buff?

And to top it off, if you have Ureaus, that’s just a really mean combination

1 Like

People who say this is a bad hero have not a clue what they are on about. Massive damage and a passive that includes -24% mana generation for the enemy . People said the same about Sobek when he first came out and again the passive makes him mighty

13 Likes

Yes he does indeed go for it

Did atk emblem nodes increase his fiend damage?

I would say No, it doesn’t

Fiend damage (the small every turn damage) yes (38% attack), bomb damage no (that is a fixed 600 and minor nearby)

3 Likes

Some of those comments are from the time before he got buff that doubled the damage of his fiends’ explosion. Indeed he can wipe out team by himself now in ideal conditions.

3 Likes