Khagan or Mitsuko?

Since the original post Mitsuko has been my tank. It was absolutely the right way to go. She laughs at blue hitters, reduces Mana giving my other heroes a chance to charge and strike, and does a far bit of damage herself. Khagan is descent and can be fun but he’s a non factor as soon as those blue hitters start to wake up.

2 Likes

I have them both as well. Mits keeps me in diamond as my tank and makes things like Wonderland bosses easier since I don’t have to deal with Alice as she kills herself.

She is like a Guin that attackes and while she only takes mana from 3 it helps. But her reflect is great. Isarnia in the wing it a must fight for me. She doesn’t survive if I have Mits skill up and since she is in the wing I usually do. Many others go down easy too. Plus I have her with emblems and I have her attack up to make her a little more powerful with her HP over 1500.

Khagan isn’t bad and I do like the 24% mana generation which if I use him with my Melendor +20 and L11 mana troop which knocks tiles from 10 to 9, if khagan is active, I can charge Mel in 8 tiles. He also gives a defense buff so he isn’t bad but he just doesn’t hit that hard. I will admit that he is MUCH better since the v20 buff though. He used to hit target with minor to nearby but now hits target and nearby equally. Not bad. He will also work as a tank if you don’t have one.

But between him and Mits, I would use Mits all day. I actually was going to give Khagan rings over Elena and the very day I made up my mind to do it, I had enough coins for a single Atlantis pull months ago and BOOM! I got Mitsuko. Just in time too cause I was ready to give Khagan the rings. I had to decide again after that with Khagan and Elena but I am so glad she came up when she did. Non-featured 0.3% that was a lucky pull!!!

4 Likes

True. Never forget Mitsuko also has similar stats to Ares but only better.

1 Like

I Run 2 Red mono teams in wars - team 1 is marjana, elena, ares, santa, zimkitha. Team 2 is wilbur, marjana2, mitsoku, falcon, boldtusk - both teams destroy! Love mitsoku

1 Like

Khagan badly needs a costume, since Mitsy already got a nice geisha dress from scratch.

My other account runs wilbur, khagan, azlar, khagan 2, boldtusk

Is that because you havent got a Mitsuko on your other account?

We’ll said, I’ve cracked the too 100 a few times with Mitsuko at tank.

1 Like

I rec’d… Mitsuko! 8th try (including 3 Atlantis coin pulls)!!! Waited all month for her. Cant wait to level her up :hugs:

2 Likes

Congrats. I got her months ago and I wasn’t really trying for anyone just a single Atlantis pull. I was actually in a library and I got her. I yelled I was so happy and they looked at me like I was nuts…lol.

1 Like

Nobody’s mentioned this, sooooo… would you use Khagan and Tsuko on the same team? Do they compliment or counter one another?

I also received Puss in Boots recently. How would you rate him in comparison to Tsuko and Khagan?

My khagan is 3.70 so he isn’t used much w mitsuko who is +9 but they would work together as he boosts mana gen and she protects from blue special DMG. Don’t have puss in boots and only seen once in raids so can’t really say how they work together

@Obsidian @AaronL @Guvnor (I know you’re not part of this thread but I respect your opinion) @amessofamind @AirHawk

I’ve decided to raise Mits 1st. She’s at +3 now. Now to level Kaghan. :blush:

So let’s see if I have this right:

1. Mitsuko on tank. Offense and defense or just offense? A different position on defense maybe? I focus on offense mostly but, of course, you need defense in raids and AW. :joy:

2. Mits Emblem path: attack and HP.
    Kagan emblem path?

3. Kagan also a tank. Which one is better as tank? Where would you put the other on same team?

4. Mits with mana troop? And Kaghan?

Thanks for all your help! :hugs:

2 Likes

Mitsuko > khagan in pretty well every situation

Khagan (imo) only for a red stack on offence.

As he’s the slower hero, I’d say give him the mana troop if it meets the break point requirement.

Thanks for the mention.

Mits can work as tank or flank but I feel her best defensive role is as a tank where she’s a bit more disruptive. She does well with defensive / hp emblems if she’s going to be your tank… if she’s not on your defense, the attack route isn’t a bad option either and would be the path I’d personally take with her (but I mostly use her on offense)

Khagan is a bit low in defense and slow, so if you can avoid having him in defense, that’s likely best, if you wanted to try him out there, he could potentially flank… could tank as well if you’re giving him defensive emblems (I’d focus on defense / attack as his hp is solid as is) but he’s not as useful / good as mits there in my opinion.

Mana troops vs crit troops depends on what level they are… if you have a 23 mana, mits should have that on offense… if you have lower level troops, generally I prefer crit on defense but I also prefer folks to level mana for attack so… it’s a tough one that.

Good luck.

A good costume for Khagan would be slightly better defense stats by lowering attack, flip his defense up to enemy defense down, and his mana generation buff to a negative mana effect. Then costume class him as a Paladin. Boom. Red tank.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm - Interesting :thinking:

Mitsuko pure defense/HP path.

Critical troops.

Tank position.

I gave mits some atk right now she’s +11 and mid 700 atk def 1540 hp. When done she should be 791 799 1575(not totally sure in that last stat but it’s close). That’s without troops. I have a crit and Mana troop both +12 but focusing on Mana now to get to 17 so she drops to 9 tiles. I use her as tank on def. On offense she goes when there’s a blue flank or wing or multi blue. On tanks they tend to fire before she does then they’re gone by time I get her used.
As for khagan I have at 3.70 bit I’m taking Elena to 3.70 too and likely will go Elena for attack and war. Khagan is good but weak and mits is far better tank. Elena isn’t av tank but in war teams I can use her. I have 12 rings so it’s her or khagan going up and I’m hoping for JF for rest or wait for marjana. I was going to go khagan over Elena before I got mits but got her so he got delayed and more I read more Elena made sense.
Better atk, weak def but if she fired she’s a pain on bad boards but khagan not as much. And there are better choices imo for emblems but you play what you have. I gave Grimm +20 and now gormek +8 though if I max Obakan he may get gormeks as he just really is a meat shield even w emblems .

Good luck.

Best sorcerer? What about Ursena?