Khagan Azlar or Horghall for rush war

oh i see

filler text

If the offense gets their tile in matter who’s on the field they win if they don’t get their tiles they lose. I don’t have the slightest idea what points you are trying to make. My point is a simple one this is what I think is advantages of Horghall if he activates

I vote for Azlar too.

If I see a Horghall on the battlefield in a rush war, I will attack that team without fear. I would even consider attacking the team with Horghall tank with my blue mono team. He hits weak, his attack down alinement can be reversed very easily. In addition, there is always a better option than him for every other aspect of the game.

Azlar? Well, I would certainly try to avoid him in a rush war. No, thanks:) If he fires, the match is most probably decided. You either need a cleanse or alinement block, plus some solid healing to recover. He also has a lot of use innother parts of the game.

I would rather attack Horghall than Colen with some emblems.

Also:

2 Likes

You are partly right, MOST of the time the board decides the outcome either as a win or a loss. There is however a relatively small percentage of boards where the skill of the attacker or the combination of heroes on defence / offence can be the deciding factor. Since we can’t control those really good or really bad boards we can mostly ignore those outcomes. What we are trying to achieve when setting a defence is to minimise the ability of the attacker to “game plan” our defence and neutralise our chances of winning while at the same time making a team that really punishes those marginal boards that could go either way.
My belief is that azlar does this better than horghall and this seems to align with the majority of experienced players but I really don’t care or have any skin in the game. Hopefully this explains my thinking better

100% false. On the contrary most of the time the board doesn’t dictate the outcome of the fight. It’s mostly about team composition, troops and skill manipulating the board and using your SS at the right time and killing . If you feel differently, well I’m sorry to say that you have a lot to learn yet.

AZLAR FEEL THE :fire::fire::fire:

Spoken like a true chess player! Keep dreamin’ kid… It’s 95% about the boards and 5% about the things you mentioned, for most players. The percentage slowly shifts as you get better and stronger heroes and for those with top rosters it may create the false impression that it’s team composition, troops and skill that matters (of course, wielding those heroes there’s little chance to lose), but let’s make it cristal clear, having top heroes at your disposal does not qualify as a skill… anyway, for the rest of us using mostly TC20 heroes against SIII, new event heroes and ninjas, at the end of the day, the board still dictates the terms. In 12500 raids won I never saw anything to make me think different…

1 Like

Boards are the main factor period. I have had emblemed 4*s who’s barely attack and beat my 4565 defense team and win more often than I would have imagined and I have lost in the 40s the number of cups revenging this weak team

In rush war… as that is the topic of the thread I would say that unless the attacker or the defender is an idiot yes more than 50% of the time you will either win or lose based on the board (note that this is win OR lose therefore it is already normalised for relative roster strength)

Look I’m gonna be honest personally I don’t think azlar is as good as horghall because his fire effect takes lots of turns to do full damage and it can be despelled quickly due to the war being rush attack and horghall in the other hand does attack down which will give ur other teammates if u have offensive heroes a more ez time dealing with snipers and aggressive buff despellers such as onyx and kageburado so definitely horghall is the better option

It depends on who is more punishing and give less 2nd chances to a not so good board.

Azlar is more punishing especially if you get a bad board and allow him to fire once, it is close to a game over situation let alone fire twice.

Horghall allows hope to cleanse to reverse the situation even if he fires.

That’s the biggest difference between the 2.

If you are so adamant to use Horghall then by all means ascend him if it gives you greater satisfaction. All here are to give their comments since you are asking for it in the forum.

2 Likes

Another vote for Azlar and no brainer for me.
Then you should look who could have more emblems.

A +20 fast is still better of a +0 slow even in v.fast raids.