đŸŠžâ€â™‚ïž KemĂ©ny - 5* Dark / Purple from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

Porthos is a Titan hero
 Still, he needs his skill readjusted.

Instead of increased dmg to fire, Id give him, 30 crit chance for 4 rounds.

1 Like

and peppermint do 250 %to all at avr and newest hero😂

3 Likes

Well, looks like SGG noticed he is too strong and reworked him before release. His current stats are:

• Deals 330% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 65% damage per status aliment the caster has, up to 655% damage in total.

So basically buffed his attack, but removed immune to new status effects debuff. So as long as you are careful to not apply any status aliments, he’s just 330% damage to all. Not impossible to handle.

@PlayForFun you need to update topic

5 Likes

Just don’t bring any Barbarian Heroes lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it isn’t about defense.

he is broken overpowered on attack. pair him with killhare and that’s 400% damage to all from him only and it is very consistent and easy combo.

he definitely should have been toned down

Oh yeah, he should. But his first version was even worse.

On a single pull with gems :partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

He hits like a truck but he is still more manageable than Goseck, even though he is faster than him. It’s precisely because of that kind of hero that I’m happy to own Sif

2 Likes

I was tempted to pull
but these heroes are just out of control. Either they will be nerfed or they’ll be outdated in 6 months. No point.

2 Likes

Hits hard at average speed. Good for VF wars or if your team consist of other purple avg speed heroes.

I think Kemeny can also work as a tank due to his stoneskin.

If your teams are all fast or vfast heroes, no need to pull this guy.

Sorry, but that’s nonsense.

You don’t want him to hit 330% to all, you want to unleash his full power and therefore you need some time to collect status effects. So put him in your defense on the right with four faster heroes providing status effects will be devastating.

1 Like

Uh. The special says status alignment, your own team giving him that? Also, don’t forget the offensive can choose who to cast the special
so your example won’t work.

He will pair well with Killhare and Sergei/Agrafena, in 9 tiles they will deal a lot of damage.

1 Like

There’s so many ailments that you can’t just micro control as Noxy implies. Most ailments are to all enemies, and some talents (such as for instance barb bleed and sorcerer mana delay) cannot be controlled.

And let’s be honest: Who doesn’t bring some ailment to all heroes on their attack team such as DD? Kemeny will hit hard as hell with just a single ailment.

1 Like

This is incorrect. Shared damage is considered a BUFF.

6 Likes

Doubt we’ll see any of these nerfed. There are stronger heroes out there, as mentioned in this thread. In a few days, we’ll get new ninjas which appear equal to or better than these gargoyles.

Came across this team, so Kemeny and Goseck :face_with_spiral_eyes: Don’t think he’s OP, but wouldn’t mind having him in my roster either

2 Likes

Will try to max him before they nerf this guy.

My 1st and only Gargoyle (not even 3*). I consider this as my end of year luck.

10 Likes

I don’t see him getting nerfed and I would be going all in on him.

‱It is actually better that he is the only gargoyle you use because of the family ability that blocks multiple ailments.

‱330%-460% damage will be his primary range and I wouldn’t expect him to hit much harder than that very often and I doubt he will average more than 420%, but that’s like having Milena’s tier 2 ability at average speed.

‱Stone skin is an ideal passive for a tank colored hero in which you want to have ailments against considering it will increase his power, but to do so while limiting the damage he receives is crucial.

‱Keeping his power in range is easy by not using ailments against him and choosing to buff attacking Heroes instead of casting ailments. Also mindless attack abilities will increase his power and the damage he inflicts to himself and heroes he is teamed with so it does have a disadvantage, especially against Kullervo.

‱His presence may also limit the use of a cleanser and even though ailments make him stronger it still opens a potential hazard and defensive weakness.

So with that being said, I think he’s an amazing hero and I don’t see any need for a Nerf. I think there’s enough ways to potentially beat him that it won’t be necessary and I see him being a foundation piece to many rosters now and in the foreseeable future.

6 Likes

Thank you for your in depth analysis. I do hope they will keep this guy as it is, since they already “nerf” him from beta by removing his buff blocking ability

But nowadays, Buff n’ Nerf is like SG’s middle name, so I won’t be surprise or sad if they do something to this guy anyway lol :rofl:

2 Likes