Keeping up a friend's' spirits during tough times

As some of you will know our friend, fellow player and forum regular @Jedon is going through a rough time at the moment (see thread Personal reasons)

With that in mind and as laughter is one of the best healers (unless you have lots of stitches!), then I thought that a thread of e&p related jokes might just help him out whilst he is in hospital.

Personally I am not very good with jokes, but I know many of you out there are and I am sure you can come up with much better, however I will kick things off:

Alasie. What’s the difference between Thorne and a foam baseball bat?
Domitia. I don’t know, what is the difference between Thorne and a foam baseball bat?
Alasie. Exactly!

Just remember folks, they must be e&p related to conform to forum rules and please keep them clean!

10 Likes

As he actually got stitches after his surgery, I just want to add this joke
hospital

and combine it with this

9 Likes

What a great topic, I really like to read every joke I can have. Laughs heal souls.
@Sorsha :joy:
Yah Yah Yah I know. I hope they will hold on me till I pay back.
Lol this is so true but also so funny :laughing: Thanks my friend

8 Likes

Not laugh too tough, my friend. Remember you are wounded…
But in good old Germany the weekend is near and I always follow the advise of my boss.
boss

10 Likes

image how do you catch one of these unique rabbits??

“U- nique” up on them! :smile:

6 Likes

Some other sources of top E&P comedy for @Jedon and co

Yorrick’s Memes

… and some awful cracker jokes too

Awful Jokes

4 Likes

I loved your jokes so much…
They are great not awful at all :heart:

2 Likes

Well, some of them are a little awful :grin:

2 Likes

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way

2 Likes

GWS Jedon, Keep Naughty and Keep Healthy. :wink:

And can you predict what the results , when you face : Melandor , Rigard, Kunchen, Ares , Aegir. With Aid Booster. You choose one more healer Heroes to attack this enemy. Who will win the war?

2 Likes

Cookie Settings