Kashhrek is too powerful in raids

If you have the right heroes, you can kill it easy:

• heroes that dispel his buff.
  • 2 or more reds
  • wukong + 1/2 reds, to make his def worthless hehe
  • heroes that reduce defense
  • heroes that slow his mana

Kashrek would be overpowered flanked by Gravemaker and Guinevere with Alasie and Hel wings, rofl

2 Likes

That team would be OP with Aife in the middle

Lol. You could set that team with an unleveled Aife and 90% would reroll, 8% would come back to the forums with screenshots complaining about how overpowered all of those heroes are. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Heh. Once I get Hel leveled I’m actually tempted to max out Aife just to try that and see what happens.

3 Likes

She’s a man, baby!!!

Oh boy, we are on the same page :smiley:

1 Like

I am feeling love love love. BABY!
@Bud :heart_eyes:

Don’t do it man. Jenneh will kill Aife because of jealousy :grinning:

1 Like

What exactly is wrong here to be flaged?
Just want to know. @Rook

1 Like

Anytime you are flagged you can ask for a review. I usually just edit mine to remove any off color remarks but I am kind of scratching my head on yours. You caught a funny typo and ran with it lol.

2 Likes

Thats why I am wondring.
As the original post I’ve Quote is not flaged.
Then is it my line? Saying she is not a man? Is this worth flag?
I have no clue brother Tyler.

1 Like

Off-topic. It was flagged by another player. It is funny! :grin:

3 Likes

You guys need to add reason to be flaged under the podt it self.
So I was flaged cause I am funny :smile: Yeaaaah :rofl:
Thats @Rook … my best Mod ever :heart:

2 Likes

Be careful! I may flag you for excessive praise! :grin:

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :heart:
20 more hahaha

He’s annoying - especially if he gets his special off, but he’s not overpowered. Double up on reds and debuff if needed.

I agree with everyone else that he is extremely powerful at beginner up through intermediate levels of play, but not an issue as you become more advanced…

When I was at those earlier levels of play, Kashrek was the #1 hero I would avoid when raiding too. I preferred Ares or even Guin over him back then.

Once you have powerful snipers and strong tile damage he is extremely reasonable to handle. You should grow out of it eventually.

2 Likes

He doesnt bother me, a little bit of dispell , a little bit of tiburtus, a little of wukong, a little bit of red and gone. Now, i have ares. It’s even more easier.

1 Like

If you color stack reds and can do significant tile damage than he is easily beaten, I personally use Guardian Falcon as a counter for his red shield special

1 Like