Kashhrek or Colen

From the other thread, if I recall correctly you are a paying player? And if you have Nat, you probably been playing at least, for 6+ months. And your only maxed player are 1 80 and 3 70? Is this right?because if this right, you are seriously hurting yourself.

1 Like

6 months 4th of July.

Playing the long game.

So where exactly should I look to see my wound.

Bottom of diamond is still bottom, and that is where the cliche advice would have me for the next 6 months.

And was there some gem-buyer shaming? Tsk tsk

Forgot. 60 a month US$ is my budget. Buying annual vip averaged out with first weeks of not paying.

I am in a no way buyer shaming anyone because I, myself bought gems too although not as extensively as you ( in contrary you were the one who high on pedestal with your spending, playing catch up and whats not). I just wanted to clarify your situation in this game and not make a stray assumption/conclusion so I can compare your progress and my progress with little unknown variables.

So, here is mine. I might be playng a lil over a month ahead of you, total spending roughly about 20$ total. Now I have 1 80 player and 14 70 player (4 5stars, 10 4 stars). When I found 4 or 5 stars worthy of ascension why I have to wait? I was like Grimm you are the first to ascend, be happy. Kiril you wanna go too?up you go. Yes ,gormek,tibu,lj,sab,mel,bt,wk you have prove your worth, so im gonna bestow the mats upon you. Joon im glad to make you my most strongest player and I give you jackal as your sidekick. No fret my ladies (viv,del,alasie,gm???) Your time will come soon. Not to mention I’m not short on resources, enough 3* asc mats to ascend a couple more and 1 scopes away to ascend alasie(next frostmarch) , 20m food and 6000 recruits stashed. What is this playing long game you are talking about?

I’m fairly new to this game (been playing on and off since february), and I have just recently started playing it a bit more seriously. I don’t remember when the event was that had Hansel, but I spent about 900 gems on that event and ended up getting Hansel (extremely lucky in retrospect). Receiving this hero changed my entire experience with this game once I got him leveled up enough. He’s my first, and only 4* hero fully ascended and almost fully leveled (68). I’ve won so many raids that I had absolutely no business winning just because of having Hansel, and it has only gotten better as the rest of my roster is being filled in by other worthy 4* heroes.

My raid defense is Li Xiu, Hansel, Colen, Grimm, and Sabina. They are all basically 3^60 or really close to it, and I use this exact same set up to do all other content in this game (replace Li Xiu with Kailani or I get destroyed by the harder content). For some reason this game loves to give me magic orbs, so I have 9 of those, but I only have 3 hidden blades, 1 fur coat, and 2 trap tools (sabina has been 3^60 for 2-3 months). I have a decent assortment of 4* ascention items, but nothing substantial… I say all of this to say that I have every intention of ascending colen, grimm, and sabina as soon as I finish their ascension items, I have no doubt that it will be fully worth it. I’m already starting to see a big difference in my performance on titans, and it’ll get better as I ascend further. I think having a solid core of 4* heroes fully ascended is paramount in this game.

If you are able to by-pass all of this (I don’t know why you would with challenge events and alliance wars), then by all means level up the better 5* heroes if you have access to them AND their ascension items. I love my 4* line up, I feel I’ll have use of them for a long time to come. Just adding my 2 cents, I’m still a newbie to this game after all.

1 Like

No vip? Impressive. But how am I doing anything wrong?

Back to your team. Nice. But where does it make the leap?

If all those 5s are to max, you are depending on your max 4s to get you through event, quests and titans to get your mats as I do with the exception that I will buy some. Getting 5s we both spend gems for summons. Again, as a spender I will get more chances.

Where we differ is in how we use our mats. I save. How am I wrong in what I do?

I bought 2 vips actually that included in my total spending. Now, you need to stop twisting my words. Firstly you said I am buyer shaming,now you said, I said you are on the wrong. I never once said that. We are simply in argument here. There is no outright right and wrong here. One can agree to disagree. My arguments is for OP mainly (though this have became a bit off-topic) for him/her to ponder a bit more on his choices.

I answered the OP.

I do apologize, you said I was hurting myself not that I was wrong. I asked how.

Good luck.

Yes, sure, as a spender you will get your 1st set of full maxed 5stars next month, and a second set another month. And otoh I will have my 1st set next year and another set for another year.

I also save enough my asc mats to asc my 5s. I just spent enough for my 4s and also save some for my 5s. I also save enough resources to level them. As I currently stand, I am one scope away from ascending alasie, and also will make a stab at guardians, and if I can land falcon, panther or greg :crossed_fingers: I have the resources to max them. But if I dont get any of them, well im okay and will spend my resources for my other heroes.

Enigma, sorry for the threadjack.

Hope you found an answer.

I wholeheartedly agree with DMP: go for Grimm. I’d say for a 4 star team he (or Gormek/Tiburtus) are core heroes. Does some good damage and has a nice debuff which works for you in raids and against titans.

Kashhrek will do you well as tank in defense. I’ve used him far into the game, right up to near maxing my 5 star tank. For the specific role, he’s best in slot as a 4 star.

Colen, I’ve got him but he sits at lvl 1 simply because I got him when my 4 star team including Boldtusk for red was done and I got Azlar. Azlar is Colen on steroids. So Colen is now far, far behind in the queue, after Azlar is done I’m levelling a Gormek (for double/triple vs titan) and a 2nd Boldtusk (AW). Maybe he’ll gain a lvl in 2020? He -is- a risky opponent in raids, I’ll give him that though. He just didn’t come to me at the opportune time.