🦹‍♂ Karnov – 5* Dark/ Purple from League of Villains

Congratulations, and on a single pull some more. I got dark lord instead, would rather get him or asterius to improve my titan score. Karnov is still great against mythic titans

1 Like

Thank you, and congrats on your Dark Lord! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

True about Karnov. :+1:

Because he’s a villain, of course. Evil carries within it the seeds of its own destruction, and all that.

4 Likes

That’s a good explanation. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have him and he’s changed my Holy Titans Battles for me. Will I use him for anything else? Hmm… probably not. But Holy Titans is where my alliance lacks. So therefore… I’m happy to take him into Titan battle with my mono dark team.

1 Like

I’ll finish levelling my Karnov soon.

For anyone interested, here are his stats at 3.70. Perhaps @RandaPandah? :wink:

1 Like

It hadn’t occurred to me before you mentioned it. Unlike the springvale heroes where everyone has a negative affect, Karnov is the only Villain with one. I don’t think he would be OP without it :woman_shrugging: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah, I won’t use this guy outside of titans (where his negative effect doesn’t matter)…but it is curious. Why?

1 Like

I’d never trust a guy who rocks some bling bling but can’t afford shoes.

3 Likes

:rofl:

That’s smart. Perhaps he suspects a former holy ally stole his shoes. That’s why he disadvantages them. For payback. :rofl:

3 Likes

He stole the gold stuff from his last victim, but their shoes didn’t fit him.

3 Likes

I was thinking that he is barefoot for a better fighting stance. And then I thought about that big gold necklace hitting him in the face when he tries to do a karate kick. Probably this is why he’s called bruiser, he always bruises himself.

3 Likes

It’s a way to make him less useful on defense. We as the community seem to spend the most time discussing OP defensive heroes, but OP offensive heroes are generally fine because it’s harder to see you’re being affected by them. Not that it really should make much of a difference since he’s not a great defensive option in the first place.

Been playing since December 2017, and I still rely on Wu Kong for titans. :sweat_smile:

Have you pulled Karnov?

Sadly, no. I did get the 4* purple guy.

Karnov, Jott, and now Zenobia are definitely titan guys, though, in my opinion. Not defensive at all, but could also be used on mono attack teams with success.

1 Like

Cookie Settings