Karil needs a costume

Nordri has put the poor fellow out of a job… I’m thinking radically different abilities, maybe a Cleric?

Just my two gems,

• Tim

I finally just got his costume, and have been unable to find out anything about it!

I don’t think there’s much to discuss about Karil’s costume as it really doesn’t give him any additional functionality

The costume gives up a bit of immediate damage for some burn damage over 3 turns. Pretty much equal for damage but I’d rather get it all at once instead of getting the burn dispelled.

Stats-wise you gain a little bit of tile damage with the costume but lose some durability.

2 Likes

In fact, there are no threads about old S1 3* costumes.

@PlayForFun added recently threads for these S1 3*, who received toon costumes (like Valen).

The costume gives superior evade :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am planning to add hero and costume related topics for the rest of the Season 1 rare heroes so that I can reference them when the next set of Toon costumes for the rare heroes will arrive.

10 Likes

thank you so much for your hard work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow, this is an old thread. I thought it was a recent one.

But also I agree. Happy to see the threads made for the S1 3* heroes to chat bout them. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Phew! I thought my forum-fu had failed me when I couldn’t find anything.

3 Likes

I did miss the superior talent for Karil with the class level 20. It looks like it’s Bulwark, a defense boost.

1 Like

Ok, let it start… :smiley:

I am starting to queue the topics for Season 1 Rare heroes.

There will be 19 * 2 = 38 new topics.

In order to not flood the Player Guides with all of them at once they will arrive in pairs (normal hero + costumed version) every 4 hours, starting at 2024-01-05T19:00:00Z

2 Likes

Queuing is finally complete.

I was wrong. In the end there will be 21 * 2 = 42 new topics :face_holding_back_tears:

The last topic two topic will go live on 2024-01-09T03:00:00Z.

The Karil costume topic will be published on: 2024-01-08T03:00:00Z

2 Likes

But now people will know costume Belith is a Joukahainen counter!!

Seriously, thank you so much for the invaluable work

3 Likes