Kara – 5* Holy / Yellow - May 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I did 70 pulls in gargoyles. No 5* no Kara. Good thing I got her at around 70th pull this month doing 10 Valhalla pulls

3 Likes

since the soul exchange was released, I have never received a hero other than the season 1 hero, am I lucky to get KARA?

9 Likes

My first taunter and my second legendary holy hero in my roster. Im happy to get her.

11 Likes

Had to wait until Costume chamber, but luckily i got 45 keys

8 Likes

I blew 50 keys and got all dupe 3s and 1 dupe 4*… No… Kara. Still plenty of pulls left… But man i want her.

1 Like

I blew 130 keys all dupes 3* and few 4* and got 2nd Kara. Not sure about feeding her to SE or keeping for later?

Finally! With only two portals of any interest left this month I thought wouldn’t that be pure irony, 3 Silvarias last month and zero Karas. But no, she gave in to my sweet talk and appeared alongside dupe Melendor today on my second token Sand pull. She’s my first Taunt hero so I really wanted her because who knows when I get another shot.
15 (?) costume pulls brought home another 5​:star: and a number of 4​:star:s including C. Rigard :partying_face: The ones I actually wanted were costumes for Kiril, Gunnar and Colen but no cigar.

9 Likes

I wanted c Collen, kiril and gormek but…got like 3 dupe Sabina and Caedmon. Insta fed

1 Like

Here we go again

5 Likes

2 karas in 21 summons. One already in HA10 xD

35 keys, Joon and Gormek costumes. But no Kara :frowning:

Until last week the only Yellow 5* i have was the Profesor. Now Mica and Kara :wink:
What do you think about the synergy between this 3 :wink:

Synergy is non existent but nice heroes to have

4 Likes

2nd Kara

6 Likes

I’ve never been so happy to see Oberon, just need to find six sets of darts :man_facepalming: Leonidas can I have them back please?

7 Likes

Does anyone have Kara’s stats at 70-3? I’ve got quite the holy 5* queue and I’m wondering if she’s useful at that stage before investing resources in her.

I don’t have that info, but I can tell you that even at 4/80, she’s still weak without emblems. If you’re fighting full 5* teams in wars, raids, she won’t survive at 3/70.

I’m sad to hear that. In that case, she’ll suffer the same fate as my Hanitra for the next 6-12 months: I condemn thee to 1-1 until the day of fate has arrived!

taunt is always useful and heavily shutdown many powerful specials.

I’d give her priority over most yellows but it depends on what you maxed already and in queue

I’m well aware of how useful taunt is. I consider Kara to be one of the best HotMs released the past year or so… However, a taunt hero that has no chance of survival is bad either way I believe. From the top of my head, my 70-3 holies are Sif, Devana, Uraeus, Lidenbrock, Malosi and Poseidon + costume.