Kalø Challenge : Let destroy E&P 🤣

Please don’t talk about nerfing Kalø

It come from this idea

Since I also host this competition

I think it will be great that I will host Kalø Challenge too. (It has to be separate competition because Kalø Challenge is too overpower.)

The rule is very similar. Except that you have to bring at least 1 Kalø :sweat_smile:

Here is the rule

• Your team must have at least 1 Kalø.
  • You don’t have to be the record holder or beat anyone. Feel free to post your largest different teampower battle that you win.
  • The battle can be raid, raid tournament (any mode), war (any mode) or friendly battle.
  • The defense team can be anything in any formation.
  • Because it can be cheated, to make legitimate record, you have to capture picture or record a video or both.
    • If you record a video, the video have to show your teampower, defense team’s teampower and your fight.
    • If you capture picture, you have to capture your teampower and defense team’s teampower and capture enough picture to show that you really win the battle (at least 4 picture in different turn).

I will keep this area in the main post for the record holder.

The current record holder is @Zakuha at 3083 power different.

7 Likes

I found this. It is the highest team power different I found with Kalø. I am very sure it can be much larger, so I will put it as the record holder for temporary :sweat_smile:

:rofl: just found this…and did some quick friendly

i’m missing a 4th unleveled treevil, so theres way more potential…or maybe just go with 3? will try, if i find the time :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you. I think you have really good board you can win with only 2 unlevel Treevil :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Kalo copies the skill at the same level right? So he would actually be doing more damage if the treevils had 8/8 skill? Of course that would increase TP in this challenge, but better reflection of his real power.

1 Like

I think yes but there is still no test on that.

But that all make Treevil survive longer which isn’t very good.

Kalo+2 have not been sufficient, but this worked:

:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Congrats that’s 3083 TP difference. :+1:

@u2371 that is even enough to take the lead in the general biggest TP difference thread. (and to update the op). Now I have to look for some new victims, to get it back over there :rofl:

3 Likes

Kalo’s card is “Casts the Special Skills of all fallen allies.” whatever the current state of the ally’s special skill is how it will be cast by Kalo. Goseck at 1/8, i think, is 290% base and up to 615%, so in the current examples, those would be the numbers. remember that the cards update when special skills reach a new level, so at 1.1, it will be a 1/8 skill, using the relevant percentages and numbers.

1 Like

Congratulations :+1:

Yes, that I why I say you need really good board to charge Kalo again. It isn’t easy but possible :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, that is why he is banned in that competition :smile:

How did they let that hero through like that? :joy:Has someone been terminated?

2 Likes

The designer got a raise as so many are going to throw money for him as well and then they nerf him eventually and they both laugh together

3 Likes