Kalø Balance Update - Discussion

It would take you two moves to beat me.

4 Likes

Not if I am white
Qf2 x Pf7
Do you lose because I have so much SKILL?
Of course not.
The creep pace has strangled possibilities for future creeps. And players defend it with Learn2Play lectures… now reap what you help sow.
Even worse… corrective balancing is replaced by expensive costumes… that decision amplifies the problem for what hero comes next that will be desired, will all certainly be overpowered for something. Titans, rush, war/raids, events, something is getting broken…

I think the real crime is when they buff new releases. That… business move has only one clear translation. Unless you are @JekylandHyde. If you are him then they buff new releases because those are so weak:

Buffing new releases speaks volumes about whether mistakes or money… is being made.

Meanwhile…

Not only do dilapidated heroes sink farther,
But more useful ones join the decent

6 Likes

I have Kalo
Since the nerf you have practically made him useless, his first power hurts no heroes, I no longer notice any damage to others and especially 5* heroes. His only real power, which was fun is for fallen hero’s to mimic their powers.

Now his back in the box, on the shelf as it were. You gave the lower point scoring team a chance against the more elite teams, that has now disappeared.

3 Likes

This comment definitely make me chuckle though. Fun and laughter has been absent from this forum for the majority part of the year.

As willy wonka said” you get nothing! Good day sir”

2 Likes

I am not spending another dollar, they have taught me my lesson, Devs are looking over this content “NOT” . We will not get one response, one clarification, or one reply. Fool me once - shame on You! Fool me twice shame on me! I got burned! So be it , it WONT happen again! Fix the fix - cure Kalo .
With the amount i saved on all the promo’s they have been throwing and i didnt purchase - it paid for my PS5

4 Likes

I think SG already has buried the game. They only try to squeeze out all money they can get an then finish supporting or developing any more. So finally they made it and destroyed the game and now they realize it.

And what ever we write or whatever feedback we give, nothing will change tis. We are not longer of interest. Money alone is counting.

2 Likes

Yelling from inside the bus heading from Kalo nerf city to Acceptance boulevard

ARE WE THERE YET

2 Likes

Maybe you. Some others, probably not.

Heading in the same direction.

Going to level up Azmia soon enough. See you in Acceptance.

I have Kalo and I am fine with the mana speed but, the hit reduction seems a bit much. I wish they wouldn’t have given him any hit damage at all but, instead gave him a mana slow or stop skill. 50-80 damage is insult to all epic heroes.

One of our Alliance took 8 flags to kill his team with Kalo on it. Yes it’s rush war but I think a defence taking 8 flags says he is still relevant.

If he was trash that wouldn’t be happening

2 Likes

My def of cMN - Treevil - Athena - Franz - Kalo was attacked 17 times for 4 kills on Wednesday’s war. Similar def in tourney with 7 wins 2 losses on def. In rush, he is very good still, often better than pre-nerf, I imagine.

3 Likes

Doesn’t this show how useless that nerf is? It’s that third skill, not anything else that’s too powerful. This ‘nerf’ has in fact made him even more stronger

4 Likes

The nerf has just on the whole moved him to Rush where he sits with other utterly ridiculous heroes.

And I’m fine with that, Rush is a total free for all anyways so adding more sharks to that tank doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

1 Like

Love that you pointed out this pattern of blaming the victims. And yes, victims is the appropriate word. It’s what people do when, for instance, they blame someone for being robbed. “You should not have been walking alone.” They should have said, “He should never have lied in wait searching for someone, anyone, to rob.” This is a super bad habit which negatively influences our moral compasses.

After the nerf Kalo get stronger for VF wars and tournaments! I am happy to have him :muscle:

3 Likes

Its hard to really judge based on one hero. We have defenses in our alli that eat flags left and right in rush war and use 0 Kalo’s. In the raid tourney i didnt lose to any teams with Kalo so you can’t put a lot of stock into one hero. It all depends on the luck of the board or team built by the attacker when it comes to vf wars/tourneys.

2 Likes

That is true but I’ve never seen a defence take 8 flags to kill it before. Like ever. And we have some very serious defences.

He put in Kalo and it was crazy the flags he ate compared to the previous war.

Yes its anecdotal but I have to imagine Kalo was doing something

2 Likes

Kalo is horrendous in Vfast war when set up appropriately on the left flank. Its the second part of his special that needed nerfing.

1 Like

So what did you do… If all the allies are alive, he hits 100 damage each at a very slow speed, Li Xiu will hit more, regular fast four, hits harder than gargoyles, are you out of your mind? I don’t say anything about the second part of the skill at all, he won’t have a chance to recharge, much less stay alone on the field to fully show his strength. Even for a very fast mode, it is extremely doubtful now, and this is a small part of the game, the main part takes place at the usual speed of typing. You destroyed the hero and didn’t even apologize to those who have him. You are crooks and scoundrels!

2 Likes