Kalevala Emoji Extravaganza Discussion 🎉

Nope thats the correct place to submit yah choice … This is a place to discuss about the topic .

1 Like

Is that bastard @discobot choosing again? I don’t think he likes me! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Go away!

4 Likes

yeah @discobot go away, @Yomagn-tho don’t want ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

(yes I know exactly what I am doing!)

So many really nice responses in this thread - I wish everyone could get the emoji they wanted :heart: Thank you for sharing to all, also to those that are so brave to share their heartfelt and inspiring real life stories, such as @sleepyhead :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ooooops, sorry, I posted in the wrong thread there. (again… :blush:)

4 Likes

This the place to discuss about said emjois …
You should reply on the other thread for yah chance of one … Also @Dragongirl13 and @akionna the other thread is posted up the top for your chances too :relaxed::wink::green_heart:

3 Likes

1 Like

Thanks @Gwniver so sweet of you to say :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I cant think of a single reason that I would deserve any of those emoji more than the wonderful folks who have posted here already. With that said I wish all past and future posters the very best of luck.
May your stars shine brighter, your suns rise higher and the winds be forever at your back.

7 Likes

Not about deserving its about if discobot falls on yah post or not :roll_eyes::confused: , got to be in it to win it though… Put in the other thread yah choice and see what happens :+1:

3 Likes

To be fair there’s also the awards for best comment :slight_smile: that’s a good motivator to come up with a good reason!

4 Likes

@akionna what a nice heartfelt, beautiful entry you did for the emoji extravaganza. you really are a superb writer!

4 Likes

I loved your post @sleepyhead. I see a map in your future …

Do you remember when we went on a writing spree on the When Suddenly thread? You and I going head to head, post after post … @JonahTheBard popping in … That was some exceptional writing my friend.

We are very, very lucky to have you here. Your kindness knows no bounds. And your words? Always relevant. Always memorable.

Keep writing @sleepyhead. We always want to hear from you.

5 Likes

aw shucks, @akionna , you’re so kind too. My collaborative writing buddy, what a spree we went on… such good memories. and having @JonahTheBard give us high praise was icing on the cake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Gwniver Not as if you’re the only one to ever have done that🤣
Don’t worry too much

2 Likes

Thank you @Dudeious.Maximus

Since I’ve now gotten over the exhaustion from stretching a bit of balloon rubber disguised as a theraband, I have been diligently reading and can now find the right thread.:rofl:
Thanks for my dragon again and your patience.

4 Likes

Yesssss can’t beat a bit of Essex! Hippos used to live in the Thames once upon a time you know :grin: :hippopotamus:

PS Bonus points if it was Maldon, that’s the posh bit.

3 Likes

@HappyHippo!
I lived in Mayland for a few years until I was 5.
They came from Tollesbury and Goldhanger mainly but a couple moved to Maldon a bit later. They were mainly fishermen.
I studied Palaeontology so I know they found hippos in Cambridgeshire which is the part of the Thames that you mean.
However, woolly rhinos liked shopping on Oxford street, and the Mammoths in Ilford were probably up to no good.
I suspect the ones on Mersea might be a bit up themselves being so instagrammable.:rofl:
Should say we moved to Romford after that, but I’m stuck in Zomerset atm.

2 Likes