Kalevala Emjoi Extravaganza Disscuisson ๐ŸŽ‰

Well as yah all cant be trusted :rofl::wink: talk about the event here โ€ฆtalk about anything really (but keep it clean and fourm rules) most important dont mess up the other thread โ€ฆ:+1:

Thanks @SamMe for inspiring this โ€ฆ:green_heart:

IF YOU WANT A CHANCE of said emjois โ€ฆ use the link below to post your choice

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/kalevala-emjoi-extravaganza/273757/2

Go nuts :heart_eyes::+1:

8 Likes

I see which way this is headedโ€ฆmost everyone going to ask for the Eagle :laughing:

Example @Dudeious.Maximus i would like a :scroll: as I like to writeโ€ฆ also keep it clean

So if I said I would like a :scroll: because I need something to wipe my butt with, would that not be clean? Certainly it would keep me clean :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ill let that sly as is bit of humour on it :+1:

Dont fancy yah chances for the bonus emjoi though :wink:

3 Likes

I can never figure out which of these qw are supposed to post in.

Hereโ€™s my reply in probably the qorng threadโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Nope thats the correct place to submit yah choice โ€ฆ This is a place to discuss about the topic .

1 Like

Is that bastard @discobot choosing again? I donโ€™t think he likes me! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Go away!

4 Likes

yeah @discobot go away, @Yomagn-tho donโ€™t want ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

(yes I know exactly what I am doing!)

So many really nice responses in this thread - I wish everyone could get the emoji they wanted :heart: Thank you for sharing to all, also to those that are so brave to share their heartfelt and inspiring real life stories, such as @sleepyhead :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ooooops, sorry, I posted in the wrong thread there. (againโ€ฆ :blush:)

4 Likes

This the place to discuss about said emjois โ€ฆ
You should reply on the other thread for yah chance of one โ€ฆ Also @Dragongirl13 and @akionna the other thread is posted up the top for your chances too :relaxed::wink::green_heart:

3 Likes

1 Like

Thanks @Gwniver so sweet of you to say :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I cant think of a single reason that I would deserve any of those emoji more than the wonderful folks who have posted here already. With that said I wish all past and future posters the very best of luck.
May your stars shine brighter, your suns rise higher and the winds be forever at your back.

7 Likes

Not about deserving its about if discobot falls on yah post or not :roll_eyes::confused: , got to be in it to win it thoughโ€ฆ Put in the other thread yah choice and see what happens :+1:

3 Likes

To be fair thereโ€™s also the awards for best comment :slight_smile: thatโ€™s a good motivator to come up with a good reason!

4 Likes

@akionna what a nice heartfelt, beautiful entry you did for the emoji extravaganza. you really are a superb writer!

4 Likes

I loved your post @sleepyhead. I see a map in your future โ€ฆ

Do you remember when we went on a writing spree on the When Suddenly thread? You and I going head to head, post after post โ€ฆ @JonahTheBard popping in โ€ฆ That was some exceptional writing my friend.

We are very, very lucky to have you here. Your kindness knows no bounds. And your words? Always relevant. Always memorable.

Keep writing @sleepyhead. We always want to hear from you.

5 Likes

aw shucks, @akionna , youโ€™re so kind too. My collaborative writing buddy, what a spree we went onโ€ฆ such good memories. and having @JonahTheBard give us high praise was icing on the cake :slight_smile:

3 Likes