Kageburato Broken on S2, 1-5

Farming backpacks on S2, 1-5. I power up Grimm, Scarlett and Kageburato. Hit Gato with Grimm special to lower shields on all 3 enemies. Hit Gato with Scarlett special to take out 2 side enemies as well. Lastly, hit Gato with a level 80 Kage with 3 emblems. Sometimes he kills him, some times not.

If I do it quick after Scarlett, he will leave Gato standing with no health. If I wait till Scarlett’s kills’ items disappear, he kills Gato more frequently.

I have pics of Gato standing with no health…

When Kageburado hits a target under 50% hp he will deal fewer damage… to be sure that Gato survived while remaining with 0 hp (standing with no health) did you tried to “inspect” him by pressing on him?

2 Likes

Didn’t know you could inspect him. He dies 80% of the time. A 4* with no emblems can kill him after that. I will press on him next time, but clearly you see he has 0 health.

You have to inspect him. The life bar is no guarantee, because f.e. 12 from 1600 HP left will not be visible on the bar.

Seems to be a coincidence that he sometimes is killed, and sometimes not.
Thats because also specials have a Randomization in their damage calculation.
So sometimes if scarlert has a “weak” main special and kage also, then gato stays with few HP left.

1 Like

How could there be a randomization in their specials? Hero’s have a set power, so if a special says “450% damage” then it should be 450% of what the hero’s power total is, no?

Attack power I mean.

Believe damage is randomized; here’s a rough formula from Guvnor that I believe may apply (defer to others to confirm):

1 Like

Just test it. Shoot scarlett 10 times, write down the numbers. As I remember the formula right the damage is about plus/minus 10%.

While I’d like to take credit, the OP of that thread is the real MVP & Hero.

But yes, there is a “random” element to the damage calculation, hence why the same strike against the same hero in the same situation isn’t the same.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings