Kageburado Polish description

There is a wrong translation in polish version of Kageburado’s description of his specials:
“Zadaje 225% obrażeń celowi.”
Zadaje 450% więcej obrażeń jeśli celowi pozostało ponad 50% zdrowia."

“więcej” means “more” in english and that means that Kageburado deals 225% of damage and additional 450% of damage if the target has more than 50% health…
It is a little confusing so the word “więcej” should be removed.

english:
"Deals 225% damage ti the target.
Deals 450% damage if the target has more than 50% health remaining."

Thanks
~hyper

2 Likes

Came here to post the same - but I see you already did it. Because of that, I was pretty certain that he really deals 675% dmg to a single target above the threshold and was ready to go yolo for him because of that.

450% with very fast is still a lot, but not that impressive. The current Polish description is basically false advertising and I am very glad that I did not go for him before seeing his card in English here on the forums - otherwise I would be VERY mad after spending gems to get him.

This really needs to be fixed as soon as possible!

1 Like

My understanding is that this is an either/or condition: 450% if the hero has more than half health, 225% otherwise.

Yes, when you read the original note it is rather clear.

But Polish translation says:

• Dispells buffs from the target
  • Deals 225% damage to the target
  • Deals 450% more damage if the target has more than 50% health

I don’t know how would you need to read that to understand that it’s 225% or 450%. For me the only way to understand it is “deals 225% or 225% + 450%”.

Okay, yep, that “more” is a problem. Actually the whole card is a problem because of the ambiguity.

Isn’t this thread belongs to Foreign language section?
Just eondring :smiley:

No, since it’s about a bug in translation and not a discussion in another language.

1 Like

So many other topics were sent there and they all had same mistakes in other languages.
And more even critical mistakes that makes players such as Arabian ones to feed 4&5☆ heroes cause the translation says the caster and nearby allies gets - X amount of Def/Atk !!
In Arabic ofc.
Been sent there and never were fixed.

Where the problems stated in English? Because if the entire post was written in language other than english, post/thread belongs in Foreign Languages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings