Kageburado or seshat?

If you find out where you can swap, please let me know. I’d love to trade my duplicate Morgan Le Fay for Black Knight. Black Knight is the only Avalon hero I don’t have. The +20% critical chance looks terrifying. I’d love to run the full team.

1 Like

I’m having a huge dilemma, I too have Kage and Seshat at 3/70 and I was thinking Kage would be the better choice to flank Guin and based on who my D team is going to be…

Alby, Magni, Guin, Kage, Marjana.

Do y’all think I should replace Kage with Seshat in this line up?

I wouldn’t. Best position for Seshat is the wing. Her toughness relies mainly on minions and as flank, they don’t stand a chance. Kage is much better flank, as being very fast and because dispels first.

2 Likes

LOTL is horrible. I raided an all-Avalon Morgan / Black Knight / Guin / LOTL / Arthur recently and even with good/very good boards i really struggled to win on my second try.

On topic: Kage has been my main purple sniper for ages and I managed to finally ascend Seshat this week, so she’s replaced one of my two Proteii on my purple offense team. I see tales (above) of her being able to stand-alone survive two or 3 heroes in a raid (I have Morgan who does that for me often) so I can’t wait for that!

To the OP… Kage with lvl11 troops is devastating. 3-tile ghost fill, smash, rinse, repeat. Great for severely hurting a healthy enemy hero before sending a line of tiles at them to finish them off.
Seshat just has more attributes that tip the scale in her favour if you have to choose one.

I forgot all about the mana…

And real quick about LotL, I think she’s a horrible defense hero her skill needs to be manually used not controlled by AI, but on offense…she’s amazing! One of the best pulls I’ve had thus far.

1 Like

Totally agree…I’ve maxed my 2nd of 3 indeed!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

As shared in other topic had the same dilemma and chose to level Seshat first, now at +9 and followed with Kage now +3 ( can take him today to +10 but not stripping my Grimm for now ).

Seshat had given me more on offense than Kage, which doesn’t mean that Kage is not fantastic.

However both together are unstoppable force - have sent almost to retirement from my offence my Hel+8 because of this two - for me they work like Jackal and Joon 1-2 punch and heroes one by one just disappear even with +11 and above

I had this choice after Kage was last featured in Atlantis - Ses was 3.70 and 8 tabards waiting when I pulled him. Went with Kage first and have not regretted it. As already pointed out Seshat is usable at 3.70 whereas Kage is not. She’s on her way up now though and very enjoyable (but still no regrets!).

2 Likes

I think Seshat is probably a better option because of her survability, and because she does not cut her attack in half for a low HP enemy.

However, I can’t se why anyone would regret going with Kage, he is an absolute beast.

I usually fire him right after (or before, depending on enemy’s HP) Khiona, they also make a great team (Seshat is @ 3/70 waiting for tabards to join my purple team).

The only question is who to ascend first, but they BOTH should be maxed out.

In my diamond experience Seshat is much more annoying

Seshat for sure.Kage is a beast but seshat much better imho

Seshat +11 for me and shes awesome! I honestly fear Kage on defensive teams more, and never had a problem facing a Seshat. But I do have her on my defense, no Kage for me, but I use here in almost every raid offense all day. 100% a badbadgirl

1 Like

This X100

Her ability to win a raid on her own is pretty awesome. The only other one close to this is Onatel in my experience. But Seshat does it better (hits harder, debuff, minions) where Onatel (hits small, steals mana, self heals). Oh and they both have cool resists as well.

Both are very fun. But we are talking Kage and Seshat. For the reasons above I would go Seshat. Although Kage is a beast but imo not as threatening as Seshat.

1 Like

I have no experience with Kage… no other 5* heroes other than Seshat actually… her ability to survive towards the end of battles is actually pretty nuts… I’ve seen others say that she had been their last hero left and has taken on multiple enemies by herself.

She (essentially) self heals when she fires if you think about it, by summoning another meat shield (minion).

A well rounded hero for sure.

1 Like

Another vote for Seshat. Disclaimer: I don’t have Kage. But Seshat has won many raids and war attacks for me, as the last hero standing; sometimes against 3 enemy 5*s all on her own. Especially if the enemy doesn’t hit so hard, Seshat’s minions will keep absorbing the damage; and her fast mana means it’s easy to ghost up and charge her so she can murder the enemy with repeated hits.

2 Likes

I have both and was planning on leveling Seshat, but pulled Kage several days before I got the last tabard and went with him first. I don’t think I would regret it either way. I just leveled my mana troops to level 11 and it makes a big difference. As others have said Seshat is great at the end of raids, but Kage is better to start. I bring him along on every raid now and can usually get the 6 tiles to charge him before anyone on the other team goes off. Also, while his damage reduction could cause you issues finishing people, you can charge him with 3 ghosted tiles with level 11 mana troops or level 5 and the family bonus.

1 Like

Would you assend a second Seshat without hesitation??

Absolutely. I wanted a second but was unlucky.

From my last 100 raids I can tell Sesh is harder to kill than Kage due to her minions.

I’d do Kage before a 2nd Sesh, but the 1st Sesh before Kage.

My 1st world ascension dilemma is Guins hell, a maxed Sesh, a 3.70 Kage, a 3.51 Panther and 3.43 2nd Sesh with momentarily only 2 tabards.

4 Likes

I have both.

I use both in my mono purple.

On defense, Seshat is only tough when she fires and gets going. Other than that, a typical fast sniper damage wise.

On the other hand, a very fast Kage is just plain scary especially emblemed for the fact that he can potentially kill a full health hero with mediocre defense and HP.

1 Like