[SOLVED] Kage is broken! Kageburado appears to hit for 225% on titans, even when their remaining HP is over 50%

EDIT: 4/16/19 - It appears that Kage is fixed and working as described on the card now. Thanks to all who helped. Mods feel free to close or delete this.

I’ve spoken to a few others who have noticed this same issue, yet SG decided to blow me off via the support ticket I submitted through email.

I am posting this here to gain more exposure in hopes that they will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Here is what I’ve noticed:

I am using Kage and Sartana for my titan team.

Sartana’s special is hitting for more damage than Kage’s special. This SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.

Here are the details:

1. Titan has over 50% life. (Required for Lage to deal the 450% of his special)
  2. Sartana has 709 attack power and hits for 452%.
  3. Kage has 780 attack power and SHOULD hit for 450% (because titan has over 50% life)

Level 1 mana troop is on Sartana (17% attack boost)
Level 15 mana troop is on Kage (22% attack boost)

So effectively Kage has a 5% extra attack boost compared to Sartana because of the troops.

Even without the troops, Kage is calculated to hit harder than Sartana. (450% of 780 is higher than 452% of 709.)

As you can see in the pictures, it appears that the game has made Kage hit for his lower end of the special (225%), but the titan has over 50% life, so Kage should hit for the full 450%.

Following the rules listed on the hero card, there is no reason I can see why Kage hit for 422 damage and Sartana hit for 797.

Can anyone else share or tell me what I’m missing here?

Thanks!

Maybe Sartanas talent up let her hit harder…

Don’t think of bug here.

Btw a long complaint for 75 hitpoints from 3.5M :wink:

That‘s clearly not the reason :joy:

Looks buggy to me at least.

Even if that is the case with Sartana, that doesn’t explain why Kage is doing so little damage. It does appear that his damage was calculated based on the lower 225% value as th OP suggested, which would seem like a bug to me based on the text of his card.

To the OP: have you seen similar behavior outside of titans? If not, maybe it’s a little-known nerf vs. titans?

1 Like

I’ve only noticed this versus titans. During regular battles all seems well.

I could imagine, that they omitted the half health factor for titans.

1 Like

there are many heroes whose text is designed for raids/wars and behaves differently on quest bosses and titans; Hansel and Gretel are examples of this - their special is not going to do 21% of the titans total HP (on a 12 star that would be over a million damage) and similarly on a 5000 hp quest boss, they’re aren’t going to do over 1000 damage. Titans are probably coded the same way for Kage.

Remember mate, special damage is a tiny portion of titan damage - 98.3% of your damage should come from tile damage if you’re doing it right.

What makes you think that Hansel and Gretel’s 21% damage is 21% of the enemies total health? It’s not written that way on the card, so are you just assuming things? It should be 21% damage based off of Hansel or Gretels attack power. Not the enemies total HP.

Also, (and I’m not bragging) since some of you are making comments which I take as implying that I’m unsure how to hit titans, I’m consistently A+ on all of our 10/11/12* titans, so let’s just drop the comments regarding anything other than Kage not doing what he’s supposed to. Thanks.

5 Likes

Sigh. apologies for trying to help. best of luck.

1 Like

Anyone else? 20 char

I had stopped paying attention to it for a bit, but I noticed the hits are normal now. So it appears that Kage has been fixed. Mods can close or delete this thread.

1 Like

Glad it’s resolved, and thanks for following up!

I’ll close the thread per your request.

1 Like