Kage Flank - Right or Left?

My current defense team is:

Zim - Kage - Guin - Khiona - Evelyn

Is there any benefit to swapping Kage and Khiona? I think Kage tends to be RF due to Zeline commanding the LF. Without her or another debuffer I dont see a reason to change. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

I don’t see any reason to swap them either. Kage will go off before Khiona and won’t be boosted by her anyways. His debuff might if lucky enough for a second special maybe help her if he’s at LF though.

Ideally Kage must shooting first rather then others (on a turn that happen to have multiple heroes with full mana) so to take advantage of the higher Hp of the enemy (not lowered by other heroes)

So ideally left is the right position (left shoot first).

4 Likes

I’m not sure if you’ve got Zimkithia or Zeline in your left corner—you make mention of both—but either way, I’d place Khiona on that left flank next to whichever Z it is.

Khiona’s attack buff will do more good on Z than on Eve, as Z hits all opponents and Eve only three. With a little help from attacking enemies, Khiona’s buff can make Z’s attacks absolutely devastating.

Kage will fire before everyone else anyway, so I don’t see a great need to put him on the left, as Elpis advised.

While I agree Zim hits more enemies, Evelyn is more devastating if there are only a few left as she has higher tile and a higher % special. I think it’s a really interesting situation. I’m not sure there is a correct answer…