Just wondering ... player demographics

Nice polls… Maybe could add a new one referring to continents? By countries is too much I think.

SWEG, don’t forget you’ll be there one day!!

1 Like

In my alliance, we have 7 or 8 ladies (including the leader). Actually, I’m still not sure about everyone’s gender.

NEVER!! AGE WILL NEVER CLAIM ME ALIVE!!
I’ll be 24 forever thank you very much.

3 Likes

I was actually surprised about the age of players but it makes sense. Patience and money are a big factor. My alliance isn’t very chatty so I only know a couple of people’s age and gender.

2 Likes

As one on the decrepit side of things, I tell you, we have patience and very little else to spend money in, so we old geezers make sense

2 Likes

If makes sense for those reasons yes but I’m still a little surprised because I can’t picture any of the old people I know being interested in this game. They’ve already abandoned their hopes and dreams, their will to live and their desire for entertainment. I thought it was like a hard and fast rule that once you turn like 35 all the fun is sucked out of you and the rest of your life is spent between work and rotting on the couch waiting for the sweet release of death.

This game takes time and patience (which I have) over the long term but does not really require sitting at it for a long stretch which is harder to do as a parent of small kids. I can pick it up and put it down easily. That is a big bonus.

ahhh, the sweet, innocent and biased views of youth… :wink:

7 Likes

Dude, how old are you? xD

I’m in that zone…but when people mention ‘nerf’ my first instinct is to reach for my drum-fed Hyperfire :smiling_imp:

51nWaJK-ZjL

4 Likes

I’m 24, I’m knocking on the door of eternity already. No bs I have gray hair and my back hurts every morning. If it’s raining or snowing I know it is, just because my bones ache. I can feel it in my bones. I wake up like ”oof ouch, my bones”

1 Like

Lmao, I hope you’re kidding. it’s a “bit” early for you to have all these wonders of old age.

I’m not kidding, the gray hair is genetic my father had white hair by my age. And the bones thing is due to old skateboarding injuries, my right knee, ankle and left side of my hip. My back is messed up just because I have mild scoliosis.

Because it’s taken so many years to get patience :joy:

Equal number of males/females and ages range from 8 to 50 my Alliance.

I’m 21 (plus 25) :joy:

2 Likes

Just turned 50ish and I have a son and daughter, neither of which are in High School yet and another on the way…I stay busy with them and the wife as much as possible but love playing this game and raiding!!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

4 months of playing and been into 3 different alliances. And i realized all the members playing this game have 1 thing in common, most of them are married. Due to alliance chat is very active, they tend to speak about their family, their husbands, their wives, their kids, their divorces and new wed. That make me feel very young. im 25. Any young peeps here? Whats the age group of players playing this game?

So how old are you?

• below 18
  • 18 - 20
  • 21 - 25
  • 26 - 30
  • 31 - 35
  • 36 - 40
  • 40 - 45
  • 45 - 50
  • above 50

0 voters

1 Like

@sWetsWet The age groups were broken out differently, but there’s a recent thread and poll pondering this same question:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

2 Likes

omg im so sorry, i did a search before i create a topic, it didnt show me the thread

2 Likes

Cookie Settings