Just want to hit the Titan , do the War and then chill ? Then DARKNESS SHINES is for you. 4 spots open

As the title says , we hit the Titan (currently 9/10* but are progressing) and we do the war with all flags used if opted in. We use a mono tank approach and a loose strategy so team members can attack when they can.
We are international with payers in US , Europe (UK) and Asia so all are welcome.
Whilst English is our main language we try to be supportive if this is not your main language.
We have some veterans and some developing players all are willing to give help and advice as well as receive it .
A nice respectful home with a lovely leader - have to say that its the wife.

We are a good alliance that have grown together. We have 4 slots available. The alliance is relaxed although you need to hit Titan and use all flags if opted into the war.
We are happy to receive both experienced players looking for a new home and to help us get to the next level and developing players.
We cover all time zones with members across all continent’s.
Come and check us out…

Hi. I have 3 accts I’m looking for a home for. I’ve played for a couple years and am returning after 1 year off. My top team is roughly 2500, with the others 2100 and 2400. OK if I bring all 3 accts? Drama-free sounds good to me.

Darkness Shines is recruiting with a few slots available. We are a great place for developing players as demonstrated by those that started with us and are now 4400+ power. As just hinted we now have power players as well going up to 4700.
Hit the titan , use your flags and chat in a respectful and happy group.

Darkness Shines - 6 spots now available. Friendly and helpful alliance looking for experienced and developing players alike.

If you have a small alliance and want to merge we would be happy to facilitate.

We have players at 4700+ power and developing players at 3000 so there is something for everyone.
Just come and join and say hello .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings