Just want to air my grievance

I started in september and have done about 15-20 pulls per month (c2p about 20$ monthly here) and got 0 5* on september, 0 5* on October, 2 5* on november (richard and mok-arr) and 3 5* in december (santa and 2xevelin)
Random is random and you can see the pattern when u got enough samples. Hope january will not be another 0 5* xD

1 Like

Grinding is still tougher when you’re spending $0 though. Forgot about that when i decided to stop spending that it means no more buying world energy or raid energy as frivolous as i was. No more skipping chest timers and seeing more elemental chests. Etc etc

Still worth it lol

2 Likes

Yup that’s why Rare event is still worth it for the WE flask!

1 Like

Got some 3* stashed away lol may have to level them. That’s another thing, quit eating 3 and 4* dupes now as well lol. Going to be an interesting change.

2 Likes

I never bought world energy or raid energy. My spending was all on summons, or to get ascension materials when they were guaranteed

1 Like

Once you hit a point where there are very very few heros that add anything to your roster or you dont see a point in summoning heros you dont have the mats for, regular spending goes to other ways of improving.

-troops
-excess farming
-more raiding in downtime

Etc etc

I was the same way until it just got to where i didnt see heros i “needed” very often anymore

2 Likes

Meh. I have only ever spent gems on special summons. I just want the shiny new heros!!! But then i haven’t been playing long!
Tc 20 is ready to be researched…now if only i can save the ham for it!

1 Like

Hello

do not complain, you have been very very lucky.
to reassure you, I’m 500 days of play, I only received 5 heroes 5 *, elkanen, marjana, vivicia, Leonidas, khagan.
I never had any summoning bonus, I never had any heroes of the month.
Me, I can complain and cry !!! not you…

An insane team. I wish I had those heroes :frowning:
Congrats on thus far pulls.

1 Like

thanks, these heroes for a year, I’m tired of playing.
I’ve never had a lot of luck in this game, I’m frustrated to see that a lot of people have been playing for less time than me and we have superb heroes …

I understand the feeling, I had to wait about a year to pull my first 5*, which was Drake. The pull made all the waiting worth it

Suffering builds character and appreciation, too bad suffering has to occur in a game!!

7 Likes

Thanks for all the responses, glad to see that I’m far from the only one experiencing some bad luck. After some thought and careful reading of everyone’s response here, I think I’m going to take a hiatus from spending and focus on leveling the heroes I have. I’ve got a pretty deep chest of 4*'s that have been neglected due to the “ooh shiny” syndrome that typically occurs when drawing a 5*.

@chris1 I genuinely hope that your luck improves far beyond your expectations! I honestly didn’t know how lucky I was until it was pretty much mentioned (aside from getting Alby, that was indeed very lucky).

See you all someday possibly through wars/raids/etc.!

3 Likes

Your already proven by time and hard working! Will make u as a model. Can’t be pure F2P but being C2P and never know what RNG could do, we must have one like u to show us how to bear all either bad or good luck with great heart!

Been playing for about a year. Did plenty of pulls and had plenty of tokens to use earned from the game, both Epic and Troop. Never a single 5* hero during any of the pulls. Mostly crappy pulls. The troop tokens have proven to be a bust as well. Out of the many I’ve had and used, I got one pull with a 4* troop. I know what the odds say, but (last week alone), I got 3, 3* duplicates and on one of them I got a triple of the same 3*. Really bad odds or really bad luck… likely both. I would say that I often feel compelled to spend to give myself more chances to get a 5*, but I already predict the outcome from my historical record. Is this being in a good state to continue playing? I certainly understand why people continue to spend, but for me the odds are less than what’s shown, so that’s why I choose not to. Anyway, I’m neither happy playing this game nor am I unhappy. I’ll be at lvl 20 training camp tomorrow. I’m not expecting anything great from that, and I know it will take forever to produce, but we’ll see. This is also not a complaint, it’s just information. I still don’t have a 5* hero, even though they seem so common, on most of the teams I’m against. I’ve finished season one and all the available levels in season 2. The first 3 levels of season 2, I’m 80/80, but not strong enough to go further. ???

I’ve been playing 16 months and I’ve got fifteen 5 stars. I was totally a free to play player and the VAST majority of my 5 stars came from level 20 training.

You may be a little behind in building your training camp (that should have been a priority). I’m very unlucky in my summons.

I’ve currently got two level 20 training camps running at all times. Start working on your second one as soon as possible (you only need to do the research once).

Give them some time and hopefully they’ll start producing the occasional 5 star for you.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for almost a month (Started Dec. 9) and I’m C2P also got VIP once and VIP when it was on special this pass month for $2.99 and the gem deals that were .99 & $1.99

I have played many games like this believe me when I tell you that you were VERY LUCKY but may have been cursed also

Those 5*'s you have gotten need ascension materials and from what I have been reading on the forum may take some time & or alot of LUCK + MONEY to get

The only 5* I have is Evelyn from a 10x Atlantis Summoning and I don’t even want to start leveling her because I’m so new to the game and know I won’t have all the materials to max level her

So to not FRUSTRATE myself I’m going to get my SH & TC to level 13 and get me some 3* teams going and enjoy the game ( now SH 12 TC 11 will be 12 in 14 hours) The advice alot of players on this forum are giving

Edit: last chance pull from seasonal event with epic hero token and got a duplicate RUDOLPH :frowning: was hoping for something I didn’t have whatever they gave me I would have been happy with just something different & Belith another duplicate from the free daily summon but it is a 3* from the daily summoning also got Karil & Balthazar from daily summoning also

1 Like

Wow that’s fantastic. I only have 7 and I’ve played a tad longer than you.

I have three TC20s and am building the last one up.

Hopefully the gacha is with me soon.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch…. I was about to give up, but you encouraged me to continue a bit longer. One of my other 3 training camps is at 10, so I’m going to get to work on it right away.