Just to say thx SG for the big improvements you did to this game

4 months ago almost dumped the game for good … no mats no items and its all about how much you pay … now you need to spend money but no one is forcing you to do , it’s in a more elegant way , and im not marking any one here but thx for listening to our needs and complaints… my thoughts I will never say it but its a plisure making business with you …

5 Likes

What the …

No rigged complaints, no war/raid matchmaking complaints, no scamming complaints, no ragequitting …

Are you sure you’re in the right forum :rofl:

PS: Great to see some positivity :star_struck: thanks for that

5 Likes

Not sure if this is sincere or sarcasm lol

2 Likes

Works both ways don’t it?

2 Likes

no sarcasm here , I like this game and I think they start thinking about us so I think thanking them will be the minimum thing to do . So thank you SG thumbs up .

4 Likes

That was actually my first take on it … :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s just shocking! Saying something positive about the game without immediately being drawn and quartered.

I love the game too. If I didn’t, why would I bother playing it :joy:

4 Likes

Can we now create the ridiculous compliment thred!
Thank you for sharing the feelings with us @Unicorn1i feel you!

6 Likes

Oh now you’ve done it @Rfm!! It’s really an excellent idea and would add a bit of positivity to the forums.

I’ll go first

After Both Wilbur and Proteus giving me the cold shoulder I drew both back to back, with an extra Proteus thrown in for good measure!! Why is the summons suddenly so generous? Why did both Wilbur AND Proteus show up? Could they smell the chocolates in my pocket?? (They were just laying out on a table at someone’s wedding. Whoever you were thanks for the chocolate and good luck with the marriage!!)

3 Likes

Cookie Settings