Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

Dealing%20with

Thank you, @Petri, for being humble enough so to provide the community this “relief valve” and allow this topic, in particular, to become the “path of least resistance” when it is subjected to a pressures – which exceeds the design limits – the relief valve will force a portion of the “fluid” so to divert the pressure through an auxiliary route.

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

Who Am “I”?

Tough%20E%20Nough%20_Who%20Am%20I

“I” is known to be the ninth letter of the alphabet which can be used as pronoun of the first person. The plural of “I” is said to be “We” but it is ranked number 11 in the most frequently used English words preeceding “you” (14), “we” (33) and “us” (119).

It is the first number on the numerals, the first word of the language, the first thought of the mind and the first object of affection.

In mathematics, it is used to denote the closed unit interval of a one-dimensional analytical manifold with boundary that contains the values zero “0” and the empty set “Ø”.

In medicine, it is a drug caution code that indicates “interaction” to an action … meaning that an action will occur as two or more “objects” have an effect upon one another… and the interaction is called Antagonistic when the effect is actually less than the … sum.

In computing, the “I” is mainly used as a pipe, an inter-process communication mechanism originating in Unix, where in many programming languages, the vertical bar is used to designate the logic operation … or, either bitwise or or logical or. The vertical bar “|” is at position 124 (decimal) in the [ASCII] … which it is also an untouchable number.

In physics and electronic, the letter “I” is used as a symbol representing the moment of inertia. It quantifies the rotational inertia of a rigid body with respect to rotational motion. If we have two persons of the same mass, but one large and one small in term of hope to get something without giving, … the smaller person will find it easier to accelerate into spinning fast, because its mass is concentrated close to the his axis of rotation. Conversely, the larger person takes more effort to accelerate into spinning fast, because its mass is spread out further from the axis of … rotation… the “I”.

Representatively, the smaller the “I” is the smaller moment of inertia it has, whereas the larger “I” has a larger moment of inertia and will not rotate well … with others.

In the Western ideography, it is one of the five basic elements and stands for unity, oneness, the self(who am I?) … and refer, spiritually, to the “experience” of the absence of egoic identity boundaries.

and …

It was said that the ability to control the “I” … is what distinguishes a wise person from another.

Pause…

Whatever… !

Tat Tvam Asi The Mahāvākya (Grand Pronouncement)

from Chandogya Upanishad

Om! May my speech be based on (i.e. accord with) the mind; may my mind be based on speech. O Self-effulgent One, reveal Thyself to me. May you both (speech and mind) be the carriers of the Veda to me. May not all that I have heard depart from me. I shall join together (i.e. obliterate the difference of) day and night through this study. I shall utter what is verbally true; I shall utter what is mentally true. May That protect me; may That protect the speaker (i.e. the teacher); may That protect me; may That protect the speaker, may That protect the teacher! Om! Peace! Peace! Peace!

Thank you,
TEN

P.S.
I just thought that the “I” should not be kept to myself, or should I?

2 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

Not completely secret! They can be overlooked, but there has been a handful of discussions regarding what the Mana portion in a 4* troop can do for you.
Here’s a quick reference.

What this gives you is how many tiles it takes to charge a hero without any Mana boost. Then below, what ‘breakpoint’ lvl a Mana troop will need to be before it has an obvious impact, dropping 1 tile needed to fully charge.

That would mean a lvl 1 Mana troop can bring a very slow hero to 13 tiles instead of 13.5 or the same hero to 12 tiles if lvl 23.
Similar for the very fast heroes. Lvl 11 troop brings it from 6.5 to only 6 tiles needed. (These are huge for Jackal and GM)

Between the Slow, Average, and Fast- the heroes who benefit the most from dropping 1 tile would be the Average heroes. Bringing them from an awkward 10 tiles to a 9 tile hero. As majority of the time, you may only be making three-3 tile matches. Much easier to reach.

To bring a slow hero to average I believe Khagan or Lancelot buffs would have to be included with the Mana troops. It might have been worked out already in the forum somewhere but I don’t know it myself.

2 Likes

Not possible. Level 17 drops slow from 12 to 11, but troops alone can’t bring slow down to 10.

1 Like

4 Likes

We might often disagree, but I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep doing what you’re doing.

4 Likes

Yes. If se simplify it: khagan with +10% self boost and 10% troop boost has total of 20% mana boost. (it is additive). So 10 tiles would mean 10*1,2=12, so charged.

2 Likes

P.S.

1 Like

Pause …

Have fun and enjoy the game, please :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ahoy, Matey!

Ye wanted five staaar pirate heroh from Corelliah one see 'n instead, ye got twoh five staaars that are nah pirates! … Ah green giant called Tree and ah mwah mwah sweetie lassey Vivicah.

Noh isn’t that something!

So, be ye back again aren’t ye … Savvy?

P.S.
So far this month, I did 30 hero pulls.
20 Epic Summon Pulls, got 2 x Khiona (HOTM)
10 Pirate o’ Corellih Event Summon pulls, got Horghall (who is new t’ me hero roster) 'n another Vivica.

Four 5 stars heroes in 30 pulls?!

Grats !

Good for you.

Snark on :smile:

1 Like

I pulled my first 5* during the first Pirates—Marjana. It took me a month to realize that she wasn’t an event hero! Sure looks like a piratey lass to me.

6 Likes

So ye like ‘ot beauties be dressed in gentleman o’ fortune, ain’t it??
I shall let th’ cap’n know! :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

4 Likes

Isn’t the right answer, “at 0° K, p falls to 0 as well”?

I’m eager to understand how this is on-topic… :thinking:

2 Likes

1 Like