Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

There were some parts that were hard to get, but thanks to Google/YouTube, I now know. :smiley:

1 Like

Pause

2 Likes

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

“I give my mom a cake,
She turned into a [gollier?] bear
And my own dad tries to chuck her in (kill her)
If that’s not a pure [‘ames?], I don’t know what is.”

I don’t know what “gollier” or “ames” is.

1 Like

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

2 Likes

I have scrolled through this topic not just once, not just twice but … trice!

And no snark in this place at all. (Which I find a pity.) So here it is!

Ice_Snark

3 Likes

I don’t think we have had such a thing as a private conversation, sir. And I hope you will excuse me as I have no desire to have one with you now or in the future.

2 Likes

1 Like

… Or may be the fact that I suck … in raids!

This was one of my first videos (my heroes were weak) against Justice nvl80

1 Like

1 Like

Grateful Friend, highest rating with 4 * team in Brazil 158 with 2490 cups. I learned a lot here in the forum with good friends, I really like this forum and I wish everyone a good game and continue to help and share knowledge.

3 Likes

Note to self 01:
As a token of admiration for his love to the game and skillfulness, remember to offer Khagan, Gravemaker, Sumitomo, Justice, Yunan, Khiona, Grimm, Sir Lancelot, Wilbur, Little John and Proteus to @markpessan for him to select 5 heroes from when Trading Between Players becomes a feature in the game.

1 Like

Thank you my friend, I’m very happy =)

1 Like

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

Guilty as charged! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely no toxic or inappropriate behaviour is tolerated here, I had to remove a few posts here due to the violations of our forum rules. Carry on!

6 Likes