Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

@Tough_E_Nough

Thank you, dear. :blush:

Naaww, I have not left the game. Why should I? And let all my nice heroes go to waste? Naaawww…

I have retired from the rat race, and I am doing precisely what I said I am doing, in the very posting that you are referring to:

I am now pottering around comfortably in a smaller alliance. And: I am getting my life back. YEAH!

About the rats:
well, I have been keeping pet rats since late 2002. And, when I started keeping these nice, intelligent, loving animals, I read up on them and joined a forum, to learn more about these critters. It is amazing how much you can learn in a short time, about a subject that interests you :blush:

Same as for this forum here. I have learned a lot. And I am grateful.

edit:
TP stands for Team Power.
The team power of your defense team, mainly. Because this is the team that other players see.

Mine is 4100+.
Plus a full bench of fully ascended 4* and 5* heroes.

And if the game suddenly starts telling me, in no uncertain terms, “That still ain’t good enough, babe”, then my reply consists of exactly two words. Word 1 starts with an “F”, and word 2 starts with a “Y”

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

Did you beat me in battle and drink the German beer that I put in the fridge for my visitors? :beer::hugs::beer: Well, congratulations! :+1:I like being hospitable :hugs:

edit:
picture loaded too slowly …
Naaaw, my ingame name is the same as here in the forum.

I do put nice German beer in the fridge for my visitors, though. :beer: Always happy to have guests.

2 Likes

1 Like

Don’t put a crane outside a physicist’s window if you don’t want some math.

3 Likes

1 Like

Mate…i got the picture. What i didn’t got If You are very good or evil.

1 Like

Fair point, but the movie reference I was thinking of for the illuminati thread was from Bill and Ted’s excellent adventure, where Ted says to Bill…

3 Likes

Have You ever thinked that the real plague are those proud mf who think about themselves that are the cure? :wink:

So…we stop talking and get to work? You’re decided 100% above your answer? Is that final answer…machine?

Sometimes the hand of Fate… must be forced!

1 Like

1 Like

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!