Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

@Tough_E_Nough Oh, for crying out loud, man! Now you’re griping because @JonahTheBard mentioned @Avicious on your threads?! Good grief, how insecure do you have to be to be threatened by a reference to a well respected player?

4 Likes

I feel a poet is coming ,… check in a minute pls.

I think ad-campaign is an odd description for two posts.

I’m not here to upset anyone, so I won’t go out of my way to mention it again, but I will post where and what I want in line with forum rules, regardless of who begins the thread.

I have a pretty good track record for getting along with people, but it seems not to be this time.

No hard feelings, enjoy e&p.

3 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

I call it…

An Alter State of Mind

My love for Empires and Puzzles is a personnel trait,
My heart melts for Small Giant 'til the dusk of day.
But when I’m off, their “Avicious Thread” sounds so great,
It becomes the “what the hell?!” that doesn’t go away.

It is not “Scratch and Save” the game we all play.
Since it lays down the heart; it doth splay.
Whither it goest, there is’nt another way
The magic, the word, the poem is gone astray

Father lord, mother earth and Brand’s eyebrow
Thousands of angry stinging bees are here to say
Why you keep them “hurting” your precious “cow”?
Should we disarm this “trap”? Do “you listen anyway”?

Thoughts of quitting is what I now play,
Waiting for the moment, for the spirit to guide
But if “no answers” be still your reply,
Then, by your own rules, I will choose to abide

Heaven’s above and the down’s down’s down
“On” or “Off,” I know not which
With skulls smashed against the wall and dripping down
You may end up Casper, formerly Ritchie Rich

Hope you like it,
Enjoy

1 Like

I went up to the first post to get back on topic. What IS the topic?

Appreciation for SG? (Check)
“Snark” (Help me out here; I think of snark as sarcasm)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m really enjoying this thread. It seems to be a one player random rambling of unconnected thoughts and observations that range across a whole range of things. It’s good to read but pretty sure if I saw you on the street I’d cross the road. No offence meant.

3 Likes

It’s not random. I like the Road Less Travelled…that’s where the adventure (and adventurer) is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment @adzdanads, much appreciated.

And no worries, I don’t go out usually often, … you know the “insecurities”, advert signs and similar crap stuff they make me … shiver.

Thank you again.

3 Likes

I like black dresses… :wink:

1 Like

Hi mate. You’re perfectly right and i think that this way of doing things would be great If people would do it in real life also, not only in the game. LIKE… don’t run after things, let the things come to You. Nice to see people like You, really. Have a Nice day mate

2 Likes

Here dude,… this special one is dedicated to you.

“And if I told you that I loved you
You’d maybe think there’s something wrong
Im not a man of too many faces
The mask I wear is one”

P.S. … I just hope you are ok with what I did to the first post on this topic… cheers

Totally agree and based on this comment from your professor.

SG started a great gaming concept which is very obviously love by many and has proven to also take on the interest of big and small spenders alike which is what you want when creating this kind of work. But lets not firget that it was and still is a new concept and like any newly created concept you have 2 choices as it expands and grows

1. To think your concept is perfect and ignore the thousands of people using it

2. Expand on that concept to attact more players by listening to what the members are saying and find happy mediums which will attract more players instead of for example you telling your m8 this game isn’t worth it you woukd encourage them to come on board.

Now no one is saying SG has a bad game or is doing the wrong thing but they also understand that this new concept has evolved meaning it’s players have evolved with it, ad the games moves on only really then can you see where improvements need to be made, as you like using examples let me use one for you.

You create a retail business model and this attracts customers and this business was making money but After a year in business your finding that your income is starting to level off and your finding harder to attract new customers because your current clientele says we know what you sell and we only come here when we need to for those items.

WHAT YOU DO

Do you keep going the way are or do you make chsnges to attract you clients either by changing what uou have or expanding on what you have.

SG has heard all the isdues players have come across playing this new concept of a game and these same pkayers are not worried about spending money to support you but as much as they want to keep playing and even tell thier friends that this is a great game they can’t because THE GAME stalls/backs you into a corner of frustration, annoyance and dispare.

Now for SG great concept to keep working to it’s growing level it needs to make some adjustments to the game not only to attract new players but MORE IMPORTANTLY to keep the pkayers they have who are already prepated to spend more money into the game but can’t because of the way things stand ATM.

THAT IS BUSINESS coming from any big business analysts you can think of.

Remember I did say SG created a great game but also rememer than even a game evolves and needs changes to it’s structure as it grows to make even more interesting.

Points of interest for this game which will attract players and mske them spend more are

1. some sort of store/trade system
  2. fix ascension item issues
  3. expand on chat options
  4. better rewards
  5. some sort of notice able recognition label/system for top players

These are the main issues discussed in many different ways and it up to SG to take note.

Now soon season 2 is expected to start and there is only really 2 ways this new season is go!

1. It either going to turn all these issues around and have availble some or most the mentioned issues come with it

Or

1. It’s just going to be a continuation of the current form thus carring on the same issues into the next season making it worse than it already is.

Thus using your professor example making a small probelm bigger rathervthan fixing it before it gets worse and become a mightmare to fix.

As you see your professors examplecworks and as a businessman myself I know it well but it does work for every senario including this games owners not just those playing it.

Cheers

2 Likes