Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

Well,… you have said enough!.

As I made a quick tour on your posts since May 2018 … and unfortunately, 90% of them contain the following collection of … responses.

Note to the reader: Following responses are unpleasant.

• So you say we have to find a way to play their broken game… That’s houmiliating for devs, but they deserve it. We have to make our rules because their rules are hilarious.
  • This is an overrated game with no purpose, no strategy and no skill need it.
  • The game have no future in my opinion, will become 100% cash grab shortly and die
  • Darkness rises definetly a better game. But I keep empires also till September to see if something changing…
  • I’m only concerned about their ideas and signs of developing this game further.
  • Season 2 will be the end of the game for a lot of players
  • So, dear SG developers, after 6 months, you definetly make me to delete your game.
  • What devs do in this interval? NothingDefinetly not doing their job… It’s really embarrassing, not a step in the right direction
  • no need to talk about the worst matchmaking system that I see on all the games I played till now.
  • The matchmaking is still garbageBad ideas from devs to come with this war rules.
  • There are a lot of players that put money on every garbage, because they have a lot money.
  • I quit also but the main problem I have is not the rng at all… but what make me delete this game is the stupid gameplay, the lack of skill
  • I am also delete the game today after 6 months of playing.
  • You’re definitely right, I laugh when I hear this guy from staff come with this excuse.
  • The problem is that the devs are lazy and obviously not the most skilled ones in this bussiness.
  • SG know better than us what stupid algorithm they use in their game
  • They looking for the easy way, stitches, they don’t want to get back to work and redesign a bad product.
  • I think they won’t be able to fix this. Is simply a big hat for them this implementation
  • I already lost my confidence these guys are able to do something.
  • Developers of this game are a joke
  • The devs are only do some stitches here and there, they are lost in this poorly implemented feature.

Thank you @mhalttu, @EmpiresPuzzles, @KiraSG @Petri, @Sara and @Rook for reinforcing Forum Rules - Please Readunfortunately, he is not the only one!

2 Likes

Sometimes I really wonder how someone deals with so much negativative energy and still allows himself to be fed by the source.

“If you do not like it, stop.”

I rarely agree with that, because trying to make a contribution to change is very useful for both parties. But occasionally it seems that some people want to hurt themselves intentionally … then there is only one way;

the way out. :roll_eyes:

I love your thread! Keep it going.

2 Likes

If is about me, I already quit in a proportion of 90%, leave my alliance, have the game installed on a old phone, and wait to see what is about to happen in season 2. Till then my doughter come in and play casualy on my account. She have 11 so I don’t expect to make improvements on my heroes anyway. But she like to raid :slight_smile: I loved this game but like in every relationship the both sides have to give something and the E&P in this case, doesn’t seem to give so much affection like in the beginning, forced me eventualy to look for another partner :slight_smile: Still give a small chance because the game have a lot of potential, but the devs seems to ruine everything.

3 Likes

About you and a big bunch of other people posting here. I understand that sometimes it’s necessary to make yourself feel better, to start a discussion or to indicate the seriousness of the situation. But often I wonder if all the negative energy that people process in writing messages have no repercussions in their daily lives and state of mind.

I am happy you made that decision for yourself and to see that someone of your family is still enjoying the game. I hope Season 2 will bring you some more ‘‘affection’’. It probably will, if you read some posts about Beta testers who clearly inform us that their feedback is being listened to and implemented. But let’s keep crossing our fingers meanwhile, for all of us. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

2 Likes

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

That’s what all comes down to at the end.
The choices we make…
They say everything about who we are…
And some of us, choose to hide…
In … Just the place for a Snark!

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Of course, we’re dealing with a microcosm of society within this game world.

So… y’know. It’s often fun to poke people in the eye while simultaneously laughing at yourself.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tough_E_Nough

Thank you for mentioning me, dear :blush:

There will be no reason to miss me, though.
I have not quit the game.
Instead, I have retired.
I now play comfortably in a nice retirement home. And having a ball. The way a game should be :hugs:

see here:
Strange Titan Agressiveness - #3

Oh, and I am not the only high TP player who has left the rat race. Not quit the game, but left the rat race. And I am firmly convinced that more will follow. :blush:

Rats, you see, are intelligent animals. And they do notice when someone is having them on. :grin:

In addition, if a rat can no longer find food in one place, or has to expend more energy to get the food than it gains from eating it, the rat moves on, to a different place, where food is plentiful, and for less effort. A rat would never starve to death voluntarily, just to stay in a “prestigious” place.

I keep pet rats.
Rats are intelligent.
And I, for one, have learned from them :grin:

6 Likes

1 Like

@Tough_E_Nough

Thank you, dear. :blush:

Naaww, I have not left the game. Why should I? And let all my nice heroes go to waste? Naaawww…

I have retired from the rat race, and I am doing precisely what I said I am doing, in the very posting that you are referring to:

I am now pottering around comfortably in a smaller alliance. And: I am getting my life back. YEAH!

About the rats:
well, I have been keeping pet rats since late 2002. And, when I started keeping these nice, intelligent, loving animals, I read up on them and joined a forum, to learn more about these critters. It is amazing how much you can learn in a short time, about a subject that interests you :blush:

Same as for this forum here. I have learned a lot. And I am grateful.

edit:
TP stands for Team Power.
The team power of your defense team, mainly. Because this is the team that other players see.

Mine is 4100+.
Plus a full bench of fully ascended 4* and 5* heroes.

And if the game suddenly starts telling me, in no uncertain terms, “That still ain’t good enough, babe”, then my reply consists of exactly two words. Word 1 starts with an “F”, and word 2 starts with a “Y”

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

1 Like

Did you beat me in battle and drink the German beer that I put in the fridge for my visitors? :beer::hugs::beer: Well, congratulations! :+1:I like being hospitable :hugs:

edit:
picture loaded too slowly …
Naaaw, my ingame name is the same as here in the forum.

I do put nice German beer in the fridge for my visitors, though. :beer: Always happy to have guests.

2 Likes

1 Like

Don’t put a crane outside a physicist’s window if you don’t want some math.

3 Likes

1 Like