Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

Great observation here @Coldneel.

Yes some players do make money from making videos… but the key ingredients for a profitable method are a loyal, engaged community and a steady stream of videos that are advertiser-friendly. Most creators find that before they can earn money with their channels, they first need to grow an audience and make consistent videos for the viewers to watch.

And believe me … they are making a fortune from that enough to supply a steady income for their P2W needs including HoTM summon pulls.

So my advise to you is to help them … help them by watching their videos, even if it was a video showing their elemental reward or summoning,… or you can also help by running a free Brand campaign for their names in the community, out of love and without getting paid yourself, so they can grow even more especially now season 2 is coming and sure we, the ignorant fools who can not survive without someone guiding us , need to see a lot of their videos so for us know how to get this or do that… not the forum or any other source!

Go ahead and do it, keep helping them… help them to help us and … and try not to be jealous.

A leader who lacks character or integrity will not endure the test of time.

Remember that!