Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

…, dear @Brobb.

2 Likes

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

Pause

tumblr_nxmihgd3oC1sqtysdo1_500

No.
I just forgot what we were fighting for.

1 Like

P.S
“Calm yourself and relax, TEN, …
Forgive them…
You have all and far more than what it requires…
My beloved and nobel warrior!”

1 Like

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

Don’t be! There’s still more gifts to open.

Snarf. I read this as just the place for Snarf.

2 Likes

I’d love you to share more about why in the feedback thread: 🏅 Weekly Raid Tournaments – Post-Launch Feedback – Unfair Matches [dev response on post 476] and Scoring? Appropriate Difficulty? Loot Tiers? See thread for more topics

This is a new feature, and doubtlessly has plenty of places it could be improved.

I’ve been trying to encourage players to give extensive feedback, and I’m quite sure the developers are going to be looking to see what people have to say with a major new addition to the game like this.

1 Like

1 Like

I appreciate the acknowledgement, and hope the info helped some at least.

There’s still a lot unclear to me too — and I’ve been one of many people championing SGG putting more effort into clear communication, documentation, and answers, so we as players don’t have to guess and fill in the gaps quite so much.

I suspect Raid Tournaments will undergo multiple revisions, much like Alliance War has. So I think vocal, constructive, specific feedback is hugely helpful. They said as much in the AMA too — they want actionable feedback.

1 Like

SGG has acknowledged that the matchmaking for the current Tournament has problems that they’re working on fixing for the next one.

So I still think feedback is helpful, but it’s also clear the system is currently broken and not working as intended.

So I’m personally waiting to see the system working at all before deciding if it’s well designed.

1 Like

There is no spoon.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@Tough_E_Nough That’s high praise indeed! Thank you! It would be my pleasure to meet you too.

1 Like

1 Like

I’d say not too bad.

1 Like

VisiCalc, then followed by Lotus 1-2-3, were the really path-breaking programs. Excel gussied up the idea and integrated it with the Windows environment. While I agree that Excel is the most indispensable program in the market now, there’s little to it that is more than extensions to the core WYSIWYG spreadsheet that Bricklin creared with VisiCalc.

(Which, yes, I did use. And Lotus 1-2-3 with and without the HAL extension. And Excel 1.0 on Windows 3.1).

4 Likes