Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

…Remember that!

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

She will be either in the end-of-March Atlantis or in the April Atlantis. No one knows which yet.

1 Like

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

2 Likes

I’ve had some great luck with Mad Hatter. went 4:1 Green (plus redhood) on my most recent raid vs Talent 3 Misandra flanked by Grave & Mitsuko. Killed Misandra with 4 tile match, ghosted 3 green down the middle with the dragon that caught a 4th green… all 4 lit up. hit everyone and then charged mitsuko up. of course, her ability lowers mana, no big deal because I managed to take out grave and had a green match to charge everyone back up again.
Took the reflect blue just in time to see isarina kill herself from the wing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s killer.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m in Germany, high noon just passed.

My phone also hates to get wet, since it morphs into rubbish after that… :yum:

1 Like

2 Likes

The color9 smells like victory

2 Likes

…, dear @Brobb.

2 Likes

Pause

tumblr_nxmihgd3oC1sqtysdo1_500

No.
I just forgot what we were fighting for.

1 Like

P.S
“Calm yourself and relax, TEN, …
Forgive them…
You have all and far more than what it requires…
My beloved and nobel warrior!”

1 Like

Don’t be! There’s still more gifts to open.

Snarf. I read this as just the place for Snarf.

2 Likes

I’d love you to share more about why in the feedback thread: 🏅 Weekly Raid Tournaments – Post-Launch Feedback – Unfair Matches [dev response on post 476] and Scoring? Appropriate Difficulty? Loot Tiers? See thread for more topics

This is a new feature, and doubtlessly has plenty of places it could be improved.

I’ve been trying to encourage players to give extensive feedback, and I’m quite sure the developers are going to be looking to see what people have to say with a major new addition to the game like this.

1 Like