Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

Well, … It is not an easy decision to make.
Heart vs. Mind…, you know!

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

@Tough_E_Nough

Nice account! :hugs:

And that is a very nice start indeed :hugs:

Good idea!
The wish to own every single 5* hero in the game is very costly. I know players who have done that. I do not wish to even guess what they spent.

And exactly for what purpose?
How many heroes do we have, sitting at 3/70, and rarely ever used?
How many heroes do we have, fully ascended, and relegated to the back burner?

I fully ascended Obakan in January, I was young and did not know any better. That hero just sits there, gathering dust.

Or Natalya. My 1st red 5*.
Hm… my 3 reds attack team in raids is Boldtusk, Grave and Azlar. Quite deadly. There is no place for Natalya. Unless I go monochrome.

Doing a few pulls now and then is quite ok. (Consider, in addition, saving up the rare golden coins and using them in the event pulls such as Halloween. Why squander them on ordinary 3* feeders?).

But spending so much money to collect all 5* heroes in the game? What for? To my mind. Plus the ascension materials are needed anyway, if the hero is to be utilized to its full potential.

Great idea to stop trying to get A+ on the titan. A+ is cursed anyway, with regard to the loot. So much effort, only for epeen. Not worth it. And not a good idea to awaken expectations in your alliance that you will “pull the cart” every time.

You made quite a good start on your retirement, dear.

Maybe this comfortable retirement is not possible in your current alliance - possibly due to expectations that you “pull the cart” and perform like a machine. (I speak from experience, left an alliance like this once, when I got sick of being used, with never a word of praise, but lots of jealousy). Or possibly simply due to habit. Don’t want to “let them down” etc etc.

In this case, my advice is to look for a comfortable alliance where you can play in peace. Players do not need alliances, alliances need players. And there is a very nice home waiting for every player, every playing style. Yes, also for retirees. Especially for retirees :hugs:

If you need assistance, drop me a note in Line, anja2017, I can guide you to recruitment groups in Line.

Best of luck, dear.

I retired months ago. No work, no grind, no hassle, no stress, - and no wars, thanks to the individual opt out and a great ally leader - and I have not regretted it for one moment. On the contrary: I enjoy it very much.

2 Likes

Oh dear, @Azure.

A crown!? … a simple :crown:!

You seem to have missed reading what I wrote over here,… Have you?

P.S.
A simple “crown”, she said!

2 Likes

Shoot me now! OMG!
I can’t read any more. Your posts should come with a warning:

Do not read after major surgery! Extreme laughter will cause intense pain!

2 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

2 Likes

Just wait until you see her tile damage against Aegir…

5 Likes

We are guilty of wanting things now … immediately … sooner rather than later and when we decide to wait, we become nervous or unable to relax… and after a while, our patience wears out, and we begin looking for instant gratification… accept a smaller piece of what we were waiting for in exchange of instant gratification.

We can’t afford to wait. Time in this game is all about those small gratifications …

And for some, time is money.

P.S.
I miss the forum, … I miss you too dear @Kerridoc.

2 Likes

Another very special day for me!

The day I made it to the top … with global rank 1!

Because ….

All I do is win win win no matter what
Got money on my mind I can never get enough
And every time I step up in the buildin’
Everybody hands go up
And they stay there
And they say yeah
And they stay there
Up down, up down, up down
‘Cause all I do is win win win
And if you goin’ in put your hands in the air
Make 'em stay there

Thank you

P.S
Thanks you E&P for the … inspiration!

4 Likes

…Remember that!

She will be either in the end-of-March Atlantis or in the April Atlantis. No one knows which yet.

1 Like

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

2 Likes

I’ve had some great luck with Mad Hatter. went 4:1 Green (plus redhood) on my most recent raid vs Talent 3 Misandra flanked by Grave & Mitsuko. Killed Misandra with 4 tile match, ghosted 3 green down the middle with the dragon that caught a 4th green… all 4 lit up. hit everyone and then charged mitsuko up. of course, her ability lowers mana, no big deal because I managed to take out grave and had a green match to charge everyone back up again.
Took the reflect blue just in time to see isarina kill herself from the wing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s killer.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m in Germany, high noon just passed.

My phone also hates to get wet, since it morphs into rubbish after that… :yum:

1 Like