Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

And … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

It is paradox to most observers!

Being able to live by glaring contradictions that nonetheless make perfect sense, at least from a purely rational perspective, is not a gift.

It is a curse!
Which can not be dispelled…
Which affects 2% of the human population …
Which I don’t want to analyze and solve, … no more…

But, …
No matter what, it will always remain …a gift!

P.S.

My apologies for the “mess” I made, as I mistakenly thought it was … the call.
Nevertheless, please do keep the wings, … as I can regrow mine again and most probably give them to someone else, … elsewhere!

No one is entitled to be ignorant.

I love the Dishwashing Glove Infinity Gauntlet! You made me giggle! :grin:

1 Like

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

Well, I respect your conclusive judgement, … or the lack thereof.

But…

Just to be fair to the subject of the discussion, there are about 2 million people who take the myers-briggs test annually, at the behest of corporate HR departments, colleges, 200 federal agencies including the State Department and the CIA. The company that produces and markets the test makes around $20 million off it each year (2015 est) and this is what other people have said about their experience.

Thank you.
TEN

P.S.
I just couldn’t resist …

You researched the subject “thoroughly enough” and looked up examples of the questions, you say … but did not take the test because you find it to be “utterly pointless” and tell me to …

LOL!

1 Like

@Tough_E_Nough
Thanks for getting the response into a different thread, I should’ve thought about that when I posted so I won’t be taking too much away from drum’s fanfic.

Any way, I had a vague idea that it had to do with what transpired in her movie involving her and her mother, I remember seeing Brave on an International flight a few years back. But that part of the trailer was very fun to me.

1 Like

There were some parts that were hard to get, but thanks to Google/YouTube, I now know. :smiley:

1 Like

Pause

2 Likes

1 Like

“I give my mom a cake,
She turned into a [gollier?] bear
And my own dad tries to chuck her in (kill her)
If that’s not a pure [‘ames?], I don’t know what is.”

I don’t know what “gollier” or “ames” is.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have scrolled through this topic not just once, not just twice but … trice!

And no snark in this place at all. (Which I find a pity.) So here it is!

Ice_Snark

3 Likes

I don’t think we have had such a thing as a private conversation, sir. And I hope you will excuse me as I have no desire to have one with you now or in the future.

2 Likes

1 Like