That alone should encourage
the crew.
Just the place for a Snark!
I have said it thrice:
What I tell you three times
is true.
~ Lewis Carroll,
The Hunting of the Snark

(post content erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

26 Likes

Hi @Petri.

I just read your topic and wanted to say: Hi, how are you?
Nice to to know you.

My best regards
TEN & IDL (of O&O)

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Sometimes …
DSrIInsWsAUFukF%20(1)

2 Likes

(post content was erased by author, can not be deleted … automatically )

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

Brobb often made great posts. People just assumed all her posts were snide and missed the good ones.

3 Likes

And … because it is neither the monkey nor the tiger in a man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

I’d really-start the relevant thread, but it went sour last time. The player I assume matches the forum account is still active. I’d enjoy Brobb’s sparky input on Avicious thread!

3 Likes

Sure Tough E Nough

I can recall mentioning Avicious on two of your threads, this one and your player power thread.

Are there any more I’ve missed? And which were irrelevant? Maybe this one? The one about your player power was relevant, even if you didn’t agree with it. I’m sorry if our disagreement over that idea has upset you.

The recent thread by Avicious is fairly unprecedented in my time on the forum in that he represents a large group of high-powered and, presumably, high spending players.

The fact that he has concerns about the game carries a lot of weight and has sparked a lot of debate and support. It’s very much the paradigm of the forum this week, so I don’t think it’s unusual for others, like me, to reference it.

I believe you’ve posted on that thread too.

I’ve read over a thousand topics and created over 700 posts. I’m not suggesting anything other than four or five posts relevant to Avicious isn’t a big proportion of my content.

I also write lots of poetry, began the E&P jargon dictionary (now pinned) and create a few light-hearted threads about character design.

Search the community content section and you’ll find a large number of my threads :blush:

3 Likes