Just some questions

Can someone say me if there is more of these graphics. They’re actually insane but sadly on 20th of October it runs out…

And I just found this picture on google. Where the hell are these characters coming from??? Does anyone knows?

I can help you with the picture at the bottom. It was one of the first ads for the game. You can see a much more hotter Belith there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Those trial graphics are created as the time comes up. You can find them here in the forum. You can get the event listing for the monster colors and the boss as well. Just search for Memento and you will see the Memento pinned for the events which has the graphic for the events which is helpful. You can also see on the bottom who created it. She does the graphics for the event as well. Like I said a quick search for Memento will get them or search for Mariamne, she is the one who creates them.

The other thing with the strange heros is just an ad and there are some around on the web including the facebook page for EP. They are just generic heroes other than Belith who is at the bottom.

3 Likes

true lol. whats about the 2 guys in the upper part of the picture?

These maybe are first prototypes of heroes and/or titans.

yeah ive seen something similar but i really like to see the emblems in it. i cant do anything with just “trails of piety”. ive no clue what emblems i will get there and also on the one i posted are much more dates @Mariamne probably you’ve planned to do a new one? Would be veeery appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

probably. the rigth one actually looks kinda cool

You don’t need a new one to know what emblems you will get. They are all right there. You get the same set from a given trial. So next month you will get the same emblems from the trial of XYZ that you did this month,.

2 Likes

@LordWoodland I did a search on google and found this:

Apparently it’s artwork used to market the game for Apple apps. Dunno where/when. I have apple and I don’t see it on my update page.

4 Likes

well yeah, but it would be great if the date could get updated, so i just need this one picture :slight_smile:

alright thanks. kinda dumb to make advertising for something which does not exist tho lol

The trial dates are irrelevant. This picture shows the order in which the trials appear. They always take place every Wednesday and Sunday of the week. So if you know the current one (which is Trials of Shadow), you can exactly predict which will come next and it keeps rotating. For example, in the coming Sunday (Oct 20) it will be Trials of Justice, then next Wednesday (Oct 23) it will be Trials of Strength, then next Sunday (Oct 27) it will be Trials of Fortitude, and so on. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The dates are recurring as well. The trials are on Sunday and Wednesday. You can make a quick Excel SS and it will be able to auto fill the new dates out for as far as you like. That pic has the rotation of the trials. From there just start on the next Trial day with the first trial and then just continue on every Wed/Sun on and on. It is much easier in Excel and could be made monthly but if you want to know out in the future the info is there. It is nice though showing it in the graphic but for planning you can do like I said and just plan out Wed/Sun to see which ones fall where. Hope that helps. You can also bookmark the thread where it appeared and if that gets updated next month you will get a notice when the new graphic comes out. Hope that helps.

3 Likes

alright. ye that sounds reasonable lol. i will keep that in mind thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

or probably @Mariamne has the unedited picture somewhere on her computer. if i could get that, i will do it on my own. credits stay by mariamne ofc

1 Like

Also, our friend @Novo here posts a very nice and informative calendar every month, so that is also a great resource if you want to know what trials are up for a particular month. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yeah thats what i meant when i said i found something similar. but im actually a pretty visual type of human and i like to see to emblems i get ;). someone already suggested to get the date from there and then look on the other picture what emblems i get. But on this one i see just one month instead of 5. so i basically would need 6 pictures till march. 5 monthly pictures and the one with the emblems. plus i would need to switch between the pictures so i would like to have it on one. hope you get what i mean :wink:

There is an updated one on the post linked above

5 Likes

exactly what i was looking for. thanks a lot :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No worries. All credit to @cap and @Mariamne for their beautiful work.

2 Likes