Just say you goodbye

Thank you for all you did for the community @Mariamne! You will be missed - but I wish you all the best for you future and whatever you decide to do with the countless hours of additional time!

7 Likes

Thank you for all the things you did for us.
But remember - YOU WILL BE MISSED HERE😊
Wish you all the best @Mariamne :relaxed:

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: Such sad news, and yes I’m being totally selfish. But tons of blessings in your future endeavours. You will never know the immense value your contributions made to help and inform the entire E&P community. We soon will, when no one is there to do what you’ve done.

Thank you, thank you, thank you @Mariamne :sob::sob:

9 Likes

Real life is calling an S.O.S for love?

Thx, good bye & all the best 4u :cookie:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for all you have done to help us all with the game. You will be missed and hopefully someone can take the torch and continue what you have done. Enjoy Life.

5 Likes

Wish you good luck and an healthy life. Thanks for your amazing stuff for this game, you helped me a lot, many times :slight_smile:

Farewell ! ^___^

7 Likes

Goodbye and good luck on your new Ventures.

7 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work. You’ve helped countless people! You will be missed.

5 Likes

Oh nooo :frowning: I don’t really know you and now I won’t have the chance to change that :cry:

Farewell! And thank you so much for your extremely good content! :heart:

I wish you all the best!

6 Likes

Good luck and thanks for everything, a hug :slight_smile:

:cookie::cookie:

5 Likes

Thank you from me and from my alliance members!
I wish you all the best! Good luck… :coffee:

6 Likes

Wish you the best @Mariamne, we will miss you and your great contributions.

6 Likes

Thanks for all of your work and helping us mere mortals to survive.
I HOPE that all is OK in real life and that there is not a problem that is causing u to leave. If there is I HOPE you get it the way u want it. Good Luck

5 Likes

@Mariamne won’t be the same without your resource content.

Thank you and best wishes!!!

6 Likes

Helios sends its appreciation for all you’ve done for free to help the community

7 Likes

Appreciate all ur lovely works mariamne :blush:
GL and C U

4 Likes

@Mariamne thanks for your huge contributions to the community over the last two years!

Your infographics are so loved and so frequently shared that the game truly wouldn’t be what it is without all of the work you’ve done. I’m sure your guides will live on for a long time to come.

I hope you enjoy real life and whatever else comes next! :cookie:

14 Likes

Thank you for all you gave to this community! Your work will continue to help many, many players. God bless you as you move on! May your giving heart find others who give to you!!!

:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :cookie:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that… Maybe you’ll reconsider in a month or two, as many familiar names did before, who knows. The choice is yours, of course you’ll take the path that fitts you best. Nevertheless, I can’t say I’m not a bit curious as for the reasons that lead to this kind of decisions for long time players… I’d be gratefull if you’d share them, unless of course they’re perosnal. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Thanks @Mariamne fr ALLLLLLLL your hard work!

I can hands down say that your graphics have been the most Shared and referenced thing in all the chats I’m in!

5 Likes