Just say you goodbye

Hello everyone,

I decided to stop the game after 2 years.

Thank you very much. I wish you all good things. :cookie:
I had lots of very important meetings, real friends. :kissing_heart:

Mariamné “Cookie” Jax

PS : I will try to publish Teltoc Event in january 2020.

67 Likes

Thank you for all your amazing content @Mariamne!

10 Likes

You will be missed! Have fun in everything you do in the future and best wishes!

11 Likes

You will be missed @Mariamne!!! Sad to see you go, but THANK YOU for all of your amazing help!! You were a blessing to this forum and everyone in it. Good Luck wherever you end up!!

17 Likes

Thank you for the really useful graphs etc. I’m sure people will be using them for a long time in the future. Enjoy real life!

12 Likes

Thank you Mariamne for your contributions to this community, your amazing guides, and of course, your yummy :cookie:s :slight_smile:

Good luck in your future endeavors and passions

11 Likes

I am really sad to see you go!
Thank you very much for all the work, time and heartblood you invested into this forum and helping all the players.
Wish you best of luck! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Merge :woman_shrugging::wink:

Thank you for all your support!

7 Likes

Thank you Mariamne! The guides you made were of great use to me and pretty much everyone else I play the game with. Will miss you

7 Likes

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Your challenge event graphics are awesome, @Mariamne

First thing I’d do is look for cookie monster. :smiley:

9 Likes

Of all the players we’ve wished farewell to, you will be the one I miss the most. Your awesome graphics have been such a wonderful help for our game play.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

17 Likes

Very sad moment for those of us who appreciate your hard work. Best wishes in your new ventures, and thank you for all you have given to this community.

9 Likes

Just like your cookies, you are too sweet.

I appreciate many of the things you have put together, and I am glad that they will continue to find use by others, and that your legacy of kindness and giving will remain here in this community.

13 Likes

Sorry to see you go, @Mariamne. Your content has been super helpful. Always sad when an amazing contributor like you calls it a day.

Best of luck in your next adventure.

9 Likes

Thank so much for your event guides. You will be missed for sure.

8 Likes

@Mariamne Thank you for your selfless contributions to the community! All the best with your real life ventures. :smiley:

9 Likes

Goodbye and farewell.

I hope you have many more outlets for your talents.

Godspeed and don’t look back :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

It’s always sad to see someone leave the game entirely however your leaving will certainly leave a big void in our community

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!!

12 Likes

So sad you are going :slightly_frowning_face:
The first five hits in a Forum search for “memento” show just what an amazing body of work you created!
Thank-you for everything, and all best wishes.
Bonne Chance @Mariamne!

9 Likes

This is really a sad day. Your guides were one of the greatest gifts from the forums, you will be sincerely missed. That said I wish you all the success and happiness in life for all your future endeavors. Your name will continue to live through all the guide posts you created as long as the game will be around.

#respectforlegend

14 Likes

Cookie Settings