Just For Fun- Hero Art

What hero do you refuse to level/feed away/bumped to the back of the ascension line based on art alone? Alternatively, worst art card in your roster if sense prevailed and you leveled that card anyway :smile:

I’ll start. Morris. Hate. Loathe. He creeps me out so badly I have fed away every copy as quickly as possible despite keeping ‘collector copies’ of every hero I pull. I just can not with that vile mole. shudders

None. I’ve done some irrational things in the game, but I can’t imagine not leveling a hero because of their card art.

2 Likes

Be honest to yourself, you wouldn’t have leveled Morris even if you loved his art

3 Likes

Maybe not but I’d have kept him in the collection.

Which is why I added the second sentence.

1 Like

for me it is trainer hero. the art so simple that always want me to feed them away

Fun thread, and I understand! I never took a close look at Morris, but I thought he smiled. Now I see he does not and that makes it way worse then! I´m thinking the artist was inspired by Sid from Ice Age :joy:

Tell me you see it too! :smile:

Anyway, if I had that new Hotm, I wouldn´t level her. My goodness, her face is…Gosh. I´m not fond of that blurry ‘Slayer’ look either, but fortunately I have no such luck as to get any of those :sweat_smile:

billede

Russel looks like he is crazy! I´m sure there are more… :yum:

:joy: Sid’s very creepy, unwashed Uncle then :sweat_smile: The one the family doesn’t talk about but insists on showing up for Christmas dinner

I can’t tell if you’re kidding about the Silvaria card :joy: