Just Because 😁

I’d like to start off by saying THANK YOU Small Giants & Gang for doing some really fun things for the Holidays :grin::+1:t3::grin::+1:t3::grin: I Love All of the Winter themes that you’ve shared with us. Starting with the Snow on my little Village & training grounds. The little head popping :snowman: Snowmen :snowman:& Santa :santa:t3: Flying across the Beautiful Northern lights & so on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: To Me, it makes playing your Magical Realms Fun :smiley::clap:t3::smiley::clap:t3::smiley::clap:t3::smiley:
Thank You for such Great & New Hero’s also. To much fun trying to get one of them. I was lucky enough to get a Rudolf :deer: & he made me so Happy.
I just wanted to let you know that this game is not just for the Younger generation. I’m a 54 yrs Young Mother of 4 Adult Children & a Grandmother going on 8 Beautiful grandchildren. My two eldest grandson’s (Isaiah-17 & Nate-15) were the ones who told me to give this Magical Realm a try & ya know what? I’m glad that I did. I have a Great group of Incredible Warriors in my Alliance, that my grandsons told me start & I did. These people are Wonderful. We’ve created such a Great atmosphere in our Alliance/Clan/Family. I Love each & every one of them​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Again Thank You Small Giants. Keep up the Great work with All of the Little Extras :sparkling_heart::grin::+1:t3::sparkling_heart::grin::+1:t3:

β€œMERRY :crown:JESUS :crown: Everybody :innocent::wave:t3::innocent::wave:t3::innocent:

7 Likes

Cookie Settings